Friday, March 24, 2017

Up To Fourteen But No Canteen!

The cat is back to 24 posts in one day. Did you know I did that at my bay? If you don't you will soon. For 24 posts in one day shall come from this loon. One year movies, next you, next tv and next you. So now the jobs of Pat shall come due. He actually had 24. The cat never knew he had such a large tour.

Ghost Writer

A vague clue you're given,
Not usually a good one.
Then the idea gets livin,
As the tale is spun.

Can get paid well,
Depending on the who.
But it may not be swell,
For no credit goes to you.

The money wins out,
Many a time.
No matter what it's about,
You can give it a chime.

Also stretches the skill,
Let's you venture out.
Money in the til,
Isn't all that it's about.

But go with non-fiction,
And you may want a wall.
For with such a depiction,
Head bash against it from the boredom of it all.

Have you ever done this one as post 14 of 24 is now done? Any jobs that are strange you've done at your sea? Are you enjoying the questions given by me? There are only 10 to go as the questions will flow. But they are the same with my 24 post game. So easy it shall be with each pass. I hope you can keep up with my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dang I was trying to get this number 1 too

      Delete
    2. Four today! Ninjas rule.
      I doubt anyone would ever want me to ghost write for them...

      Delete
    3. 4 on hand
      Seems it worked as they came back for my at my land

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Sorry! I'm going to lunch now...

      Delete
    2. Make sure you make it a long one. :-)

      Delete
    3. haha fighting over lunch
      For the #1 crunch

      Delete
  3. Yup... been there, done that
    For some pretty bigwigs
    Enjoyed doing it
    There are worse gigs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Worse there are
      Pays not bad at ones sand bar

      Delete
  4. Nose and butt wiper are about as strange as I've gotten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha well that is strange
      My ocd would expect lots of spare change

      Delete
  5. Ghost writing must be lots of fun
    Does it really pay a ton
    Write for free or write for dough
    Write in the rain or wind or snow

    ReplyDelete
  6. 24 in one day
    with so much to say
    for now let us pray
    10 posts away
    from hip hip horray

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not a ghost writer here
    that would be scary I fear :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. No ghost writing here. I can't even keep up with my own shit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another one that I have not done
    This field actually sounds like a bit of fun.
    The only thing I can boast
    Is that, for Halloween, I was a ghost

    ReplyDelete