Friday, March 24, 2017

We're At Ten At My Den!

The cat is back to 24 posts in one day. Did you know I did that at my bay? If you don't you will soon. For 24 posts in one day shall come from this loon. One year movies, next you, next tv and next you. So now the jobs of Pat shall come due. He actually had 24. The cat never knew he had such a large tour.

Filer

Want to be bored?
Want paper cuts galore?
Then where things are stored,
You'll love to do at your shore.

Rifle through paper.
The piles and piles.
There is no caper,
Just stick them in files.

Goes abc.. and such.
I hope you know that.
If not it may be too much,
When "the" becomes a stat.

Oh look, more paper.
It's there for you.
It will never taper.
Like the paper cuts coming due.

Then for a twist.
You'll need to search.
Search and find one missed,
Better off being Lurch.

Have you ever done this one as post 10 of 24 is now done? Any jobs that are strange you've done at your sea? Are you enjoying the questions given by me? There are only 14 to go as the questions will flow. But they are the same with my 24 post game. So easy it shall be with each pass. I hope you can keep up with my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

33 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Got it once! Now I can chill the rest of the day.
      Filing would be so boring...

      Delete
    2. Ack, ack, ack
      Stung by Ninja attack

      Delete
    3. Wow, Alex
      Great Ninja attack!

      Hank

      Delete
    4. Ninja got in
      After his #1 spin

      Boring as hell
      Nothing about it swell

      Delete
  2. We're At Ten At My Den!
    There are things to plan
    A Filer's job
    May be bored
    But he's a good support man

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Support it all
      With boredom that won't stall

      Delete
  3. Oh, oh I was wrong
    There are more for a song
    Off to begin
    For a big win

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great fun Pat. Thanks for a great friday.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But one of my duties currently
    Never a day without a paper cut for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure suck
      On them we pass the buck

      Delete
  6. Yes, it's a job I'm quite good at. Especially the circular file!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Round and round you go
      A filing foe

      Delete
  7. I have filed in my day
    Actually enjoyed it is what I will say

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one you can keep
      We'll skip it with a leap

      Delete
  8. Hm. I've done my own filing at home, of course, but the closest I've ever gotten to filing would be what I've done for a friend, and my sister... not to mention putting tons of comic books in alphabetical and chronological order, for myself, friends, and various comic stores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that counts too
      Handle "the" your right way at your zoo? lol

      Delete
  9. Filing is a deadly task
    Hoped they'd never ever ask
    But eventually it would come due
    And bored again I would pursue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday- filer I did this once in school for an car dealer' repair center, wow what a mess that was they hadn't filed in a year. It was a fun place as far as people go, but the work was boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it can be fun
      But the boredom sure sets in way before you are done

      Delete
  11. 24 in one day
    with so much to say
    for now let us pray
    14 posts away
    from hip hip horray

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do file at work which feels like I'm in some cell
    So to have this as a job seems like hell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When that's all you do
      Sucks through and through

      Delete
  13. When I managed a bookstore there was a lot of paper to file. Like WTF? Isn't this what computers are for, to eliminate paper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what they should be
      But paper still kills the tree

      Delete