Saturday, April 15, 2017

A Pussy Parade About Fair Trade!

That title shall bring in the search engine nuts. Hey, don't go wiggling your butts. Nothing will go past PG today at my sea. All will remain whelmed with the post that is helmed. Now that that has been said. Time for me to go and be fed.

The A Between Z At My Sea!

Jock veld big Sp____ ______, ___!


Fair trade they say.
An even display.
Each side measuring up fair.
Is that something I can bear?


 The evil eye.
She gave to this guy.
I wanted the bed.
I needed to rest my head.


No you may not.
Stay with the lot.
No jumping down with me.
That isn't fair you see.


What do you know?
One high, one low. 
Only one may look at me though.
Even if both are a foe.


 That sure is right.
Look up into the night.
There I be.
I'm fairly stalking thee.


No fleas on me.
I gave them to thee.
That is fair as can be.
Sure works for me.


Blocking out the light.
That may hurt your sight.
Cassie has it down.
 So much for fair trade town.


No! Stay!
Can't come my way.
Be a bobble head wannabe.
That is what comes of thee.


See? Like this.
Bobble head bliss.
Stay up and not down.
 Then you won't frown.


Now here am I.
I've got you all in my eye.
I also have the whole bed.
Leave me or things may run red.

There you are. I'm not afraid to show I'm greedy at my sand bar. Fair trade means it is all mine. Isn't that the way of any feline? Still stuck on pussy parade? Felines are all in which we wade. I already used the other letters that had words for cat. So this is the one that got the monthly cat stat. But you can play in the gutter and be crass. That never bothers my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

38 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. you've been hit by you've been struck by a smooth criminal

      Delete
    2. Calculated indeed
      At their feed

      Delete
  2. Orlin's the King
    Don't come any closer
    Pussies claim their space
    Or they become foes, Sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Foes he likes
      With many strikes
      Unless they fight back
      Then he runs and won't attack

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. A little late
      A snoring fate

      Delete
    2. So it is
      Doing the snoring bizzz

      Delete
    3. But not a ton
      With an exercise run

      Delete
  4. Pussy cats with friends galore
    They just walk in through the door
    Wipe the paws upon the mat
    For a very persnickety cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures by the score
    Who could ask for anything more.
    The cats are wonderful without a doubt.
    Makes one want to twist and shout.

    Wonderful verse also Pat. Thanks.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's mine is mine.
    What's yours is mine
    That's what is fair
    That is fine


    Happy Saturday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way of the cat
      Where any are at

      Delete
  7. A Pussy Parade About Fair Trade!
    Not being held back nor much afraid
    Great pic display
    Not slated to stay
    Rather be free not to be caught dead

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's nice to see you all on parade today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well Mr. Hatt, you've certainly been having a lot of fun
    with your irregular A to Z run!
    I've been enjoying your pangram play
    which you've been building on every day.

    Of course I love your little kitties,
    even those ear worm ditties.
    I think "boughten" may be a word.
    In Newfoundland I surely heard.

    The MOAB. Trump bombs away!
    I'm fearing them falling in return at my bay.
    Got my eyes on Cheyenne Mountain,
    ICBMs I hope not to be counting.

    I'd rather chuckle at Search Engine Crazies
    Than contemplate pushing up daisies.
    The veld for Orlin's origin was not where my mind went,
    I thought it was another V.. you surely meant.

    So, whoo hoo!
    I've caught up with you!
    I've commented on all here
    Hopefully bringing you OCD cheer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, look at you go
      All caught up with a flow
      From Trump to search engine nuts
      Maybe even a few cat butts

      The newfies sure can make many a word
      As there they can be heard
      Cheyenne Mountain has the stargate too
      Go on in and give another world a view

      OCD is now well and good
      Here in our a to z hood

      Delete
  10. Is it weird that I've never really understood fair trade either?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, nothing fair about it
      Not weird as we gave it a hit

      Delete
  11. That title will surely bring some nuts. lol Lovely animals all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, nuts shall come
      Works for a post for my rhyming bum

      Delete
  12. Cute cats at your place
    Taking up that space.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the look around
    Pictures that truly astound
    Greater love cannot be found

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are really cute and funny Pat!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fair trade makes me laugh
    Just like when I see a running giraffe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nothing wrong with wanting the bed all to yourself. I just need to figure out how to kick my own husband out of the 1/4 of the bed he still manages to snag each nigh, then life would be grand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol he may not appreciate that
      But just make like a bed hogging cat

      Delete