Saturday, April 29, 2017

Back In View A Time Or Two!

The cat is almost done. I mean the a between z run. Then it is just the next day. I always like to have my say. And I figured I haven't done it for a while so for M we'll turn the movie dial. Maybe ones you have never seen, as I dig out a few umm lower ones and put them on screen.

A Between Z At My Sea!

Jock veld big Sphynx quartz, WM_!

What comes from A Murder of Crows?
Beats me, but My Tutor knows.
I hear it's A Simple Plan.
That might upset The Fan. 

The Associate isn't here.
Armour of God left her in fear.
The Gods Must Be Crazy.
18 Again! Oopsy daisy.

Really just Grumpy Old Men.
The Book of Life at ones den.
But You've Got Mail can make your heart flutter.
Way more than weird things made out of Butter.

Don't go all You Again and call Jack Sparrow.
That may lead to a Broken Arrow.
Then you'd become a Ghost.
Live in Ghost Town on the coast.

The Newsies would sing all about it.
Grumpier Old Men would curse that shit.
Or is it a Lethal Weapon and too old?
Bah, find Treasure Planet and dig for gold.

Idiocracy proves some are dumb.
They'd go to Fargo and dig with a chum.
Just Visiting is what they'd say.
The Last American Virgin may join the fray.

Such Men At Work are here to stay.
Unless Miss March gets in the way.
A Midnight Run may be her foray.
Mr. Destiny may give the okay.

I'm no Liar Liar.
With my Lottery Ticket I'm on fire.
Not all Weekend At Bernies like.
Live and Let Die can take a hike.

So just Get Low.
I've Gone Fishin you know.
That was all Pure Luck.
I blame Good Luck Chuck.

Harvey has come to play.
 He chased Howard The Duck away.
Like a Transformers movie I could go on all day.
But sadly, those Gremlins are getting in my way.

Seen them all? Heard of each one at your hall? There are a ton there. Sadly, I've watched them all at one point or another at my lair. Hey, they were all free. It was nice to have a store owned by grandparents at our sea. Do you know what letter is left for tomorrow? Don't give a fluck in your sorrow? There was a hint that came to pass. Now I'll go watch another movie and sit on my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

40 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's 3 in a row
      Surprisingly though!

      Hank

      Delete
    2. Still on time
      With the #1 chime

      Delete
  2. I've seen and read every one,
    Believe me Pat, they've been fun.
    Each one to read have been grand.
    Outside your pad should be a band.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good all were grand
      With what were in hand

      Delete
  3. Back In View A Time Or Two!
    Movies galore and books too
    A good read
    A good deed
    Engrossed, having books with you

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've watched the Fargo television version, but can't say I've seen any of those movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lied. I did see Ghost way back when.

      Delete
    2. Well you got one
      Beats 0 under your sun

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Awful piece of crap
      That landed on the map

      Delete
  6. We got HBO and are in #movierama here lately. I just saw Grumpy Old Men, hadn't seen it before. And in regards to your post, Lethal Weapon never gets old. I haven't seen it for years, but I always enjoy it when I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grumpy Old Men was a fun one
      And yep, never to old for this shit when Lethal Weapon is spun

      Delete
  7. Hey, we've actually seen some of those movies! The Dad does much better with older movies than newer ones MOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha back in the good old days
      With a movie gaze

      Delete
  8. F is left upon the bank
    Watching where the good ship sank
    Good ship may be lollypop
    Aliens cut a circle crop
    Your grandparents owned a movie store?
    Why you've seen movies by the score
    The oldies shown in my land
    Are the only ones I understand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oldies for you
      With much in view
      Many years to see
      In the lifespan of thee
      Could see a ton for free
      So went with it at my sea

      Delete
  9. You've Got Mail - did make my heart flutter
    at least my brain wasn't left with clutter
    haha - Ghost I've seen a time or two
    that one just had to come in view...
    I especially like the scene with the clay
    these are fun to watch on a rainy day

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend
    the sky is gray, rain it might send
    perhaps, it should be a movie day
    have a good one at your hideaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grey is the sky
      Oh me, oh my
      When work is through
      A fine day will come due
      With some writing too
      Thankfully editing all done at our zoo
      And we'll throw in a movie or two
      The cats relaxing with Pat while he gives it a view

      Delete
  10. some hits and misses
    on your movie list
    lots more to see
    after finishing
    a to z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much out there
      Sure need plenty of time to spare

      Delete
  11. Saw just one or two here at my bay
    Not much of a movie watcher is what I'll say

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got a couple at least
      Out of my movie feast

      Delete
  12. I started recognizing movie titles right away. I haven't watched all of them though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But at least you knew
      All that came due

      Delete
  13. I haven't seen them all- but I definitely watched at least half of them. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats, Cat, on finished the A to Z!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks indeed
      As another takes seed

      Delete
  15. I've read every one
    and boy they were fun
    but I have to run
    my wife has a gun

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yes, I have heard of them all
    And saw most at my hall.
    Very clever post!
    To you I shall raise a glass and toast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clever as can be
      Sure works for me

      Delete
  17. I've seen more of these than I care to admit. Means that I spend way too much time in front of the screen, probably.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or over the years they just came into view
      Which could mean old are you lol

      Delete
  18. Watched a lot of these
    But recently Harvey I saw
    Had never viewed it before
    Fell in love with a big "Awww!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The big rabbit
      With a trickery habit

      Delete