Monday, April 3, 2017

Read Or Miss Option This!

The cat is on O today. Damn, I skipped far ahead at my bay. I heard you say that. Don't be silly where you are at. Of course that is an option for you. Also an option for me to ignore at my zoo.

The A Between Z At My Sea!

Jo__ ____ ___ ______ ______, ___!

Away with O.
Here we go.
Could be B.
But that ain't me.

Isn't or ain't.
A language taint.
An option for you.
Option one or two?

What if there's three?
That confuse thee?
Can you pick a door,
And find what's in store?

Go with the grain.
Board that train.
Look nowhere new.
An option for you.

Go against it.
Fight that shit.
Can't be a yes.
An option to do less.

Another option helmed.
Is to just be whelmed.
I optioned that helmed.
Grammar Nazi's overwhelmed?

An option to read wrong.
That may not make you sing along.
Opinions can be strong.
Like no ass crack Donkey Kong.

It's my option to notice that.
Why? Not sure where we're at.
You can have an opinion though.
They are like assholes you know.

I guess Donkey Kong can't have one?
Damn, look at what I learned under the gun.
No asshole and no opinion allowed.
I guess with an asshole you can stand proud.

That is an option for you.
You could mope too.
I'm not going to take your options away.
I'll now option to let you have your say.

Do you like options at your sea? Do options make you flee? Do you need the rules set upon you? Now lots of questions have come due. Does that make you jittery? Indecisiveness doesn't get you glittery. Pick one or the other. Don't let them smother. Did you guess my option for O? If you didn't, I just don't know. Are you all choked up? My A Between Z causing you to hiccup? I made that option come to pass. I guess that would be option four thanks to my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

67 comments:

  1. Read Or Miss Option This!
    An option can be missed
    It is a choice
    To give a voice
    Not wait around for a feast

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leave one and take another
      Option it with an oh brother

      Delete
  2. I like choices.
    Only Jo I know is Jo Wake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can still count
      Options are good with a certain amount

      Delete
  3. Add a Y and you have joy
    That would be so very coy
    If "O" is your new deal option
    You have others for adoption

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you go
    With the almighty O
    Makes me want to sing Hidey-ho
    Or maybe, "O-yee-o-Ohho-o

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like a few Options,, but tOO many is Overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best to stay whelmed
      Let that be helmed

      Delete
  6. Like a few options
    Here or there
    Too many more
    Cause a snare

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can leave one thinking
      With too many blinking

      Delete
  7. Sometimes it might be sweet
    To have an option outside the work beat
    But no options when gone
    The paycheck that takes us dawn to dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, we need that
      Or we live with the scat

      Delete
  8. I would like to buy a vowel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only $5000 to buy
      CAn mail the check to this guy

      Delete
  9. I just remembered you went backwards last year and confused half the world. I guess you're going diagonal or sideways this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha backwards we did go
      This year every which way it is at our show

      Delete
  10. Okay, I'm already bad at alphabetizing and now this! You are one confusing cat, Pat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We like to confuse
      As it does amuse

      Delete
  11. Give me my choices
    Whenever you can.
    This guy rejoices
    Options. I'm a fan.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knows what to do
      With plenty in view

      Delete
  12. I'm gonna guess Jo Mama? Sorry if that makes me a bit of an asshole. I have to make up for Donkey Kong's severe lack of one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehh, wrong, care to go for Double Jeopardy where the score can really change?
      Poor donkey kong's ass is out of range

      Delete
  13. O my. Too much to think about on a Monday
    Clever options

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our world could be in a real mess without the O!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too many options can make it hard to choose one though.

    ReplyDelete
  16. O,o,o - I'm thinking Oreo.
    It's all about the middle stuff.
    Who needs to top or bottom fluff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Play with the middle
      Hey diddle diddle

      Delete
  17. orlin N cassie....ya noe....optshunz like what kinda fish ta eat iz a good thing...optshunz like what day we wanna go two de vet fora chex up.... sux..... ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the latter sure sucks
      Rather chase hockey pucks

      Delete
  18. Options is one use
    To promote the big O
    I prefer Orgasms
    My favourite, you know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol nothing wrong with that
      For O where any are at

      Delete
  19. How'd you get to "O" already? What did I miss?

    ReplyDelete
  20. An O or a B
    look same to me
    for I'm glasses free
    and I cannot see

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't see a thing
      May need new bling

      Delete
  21. Too many options can be confusing.
    They also might be amusing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amusing to watch on
      As so many can dawn

      Delete
  22. Too many options, I don't know ~ Maybe 1 or the other, I will take a look ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indecision at your sea
      Can sure come to be

      Delete
  23. LMAO! This is hilarious. ☺
    'ass crack Donkey Kong'
    Where could this go wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With no ass crack
      Could give one a heart attack

      Delete
  24. Well, I'm going with Jo Mama too, even though you already said it's wrong. Jason tells the girls to consult with "Joe" (me) since I am jo mama to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha never heard that used before
      Who knew you were a consultant at your shore

      Delete
  25. Replies
    1. The more the better
      Unless they become a long arse letter

      Delete
  26. It is so very hard to have options when you don't put your two cents in. If it's E, it may be Thursday. Or if it's Thursday, it may be E. Hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ten cents for me
      Options on a spree

      Delete
  27. No ass crack Donkey Kong?
    No need for a thong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing to cover
      From enemy or lover

      Delete