Sunday, April 30, 2017

The Finish Line Does Align!

And with today's post we are done. Hasn't the a to z been fun? Or the A Between Z if you copied my sea. In which case I'd say you were a copy cat. Literally where you are at. Makes sense of my pangram now? It does actually make sense somehow.

A Between Z At My Sea!

Jock veld big Sphynx quartz, WMF!

Today F is due.
What the F at my zoo.
I know you've thought that.
Maybe even mumbled it to the cat.

But as we Finish up.
Finish wins the final cup.
Hey, you have to finish to win.
So why not give finish a spin?

Finish on a high note.
Is that like singing a quote?
Maybe sound like a dying squirrel.
Finish you off before that's given a whirl.

Begin many things, finish a few.
Is that your zoo?
I sure hope not.
May finish without a lot.

Nice guys finish last.
I guess I'm ahead of that cast.
The cat does lots of sass.
Not so nice with my little rhyming ass.

At the finish line?
Hmm used by the feline.
But is that really true?
I see no line at my zoo?

I'm sure not finished confusing you.
That may come daily at my zoo.
I can't let your brain finish off.
Keep it thinking even if you scoff.

Did you make it from start to finish?
If not, does your confidence diminish?
Bah, finish up with that.
Just be crazy like the cat.

Or be ahead of schedule,
Then no need to reschedule.
A cheat rhyme and no finish.
Bah, that it won't diminish.

For we all finished and such.
Every letter many did touch.
Whether winging it or a theme.
Finishing touches were added to each blog stream.

Did you finish at your sea? Are you no longer confused at my sea? WMF is phone speak. Wag My Finger it means at every creek. And you know what veld means at your sea. At least if you were here for V. So it all makes sense now. Bah, don't raise that eyebrow. Back to normal now that the A Between Z is done. I'll still have some rhyming fun. Now I'll go pass some gas out from between my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

53 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's 4 in a row
      And what a blow!

      Hank

      Delete
    2. Still on a roll
      With the #1 goal

      Delete
  2. Great verse Pat. Yes! the Challenge has been fun whatever way you do your letters.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Finish Line Does Align!
    F is the letter, that's fine
    He.he.he.he!
    As you can see
    The challenge comes to an end

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the finish
    Makes it all feel kinda winish
    That is a clever A to Z
    Flew in and out like a bumble bee
    The cat fooled us all and made one think
    Like running water down a kitchen sink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fooling and confusing
      Sure is amusing
      Challenge we think not
      As we already do the every day plot haha

      Delete
  5. WMF? Well, that's a new one. Congrats on the grand finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can mean much
      With the acronyms and such

      Delete
  6. The ending is near/Cat's got your ear! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done with all the letters. Kind of interesting. Zoo is perfect for 'Z'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoo sure works here indeed
      Many currently at our feed

      Delete
  8. WMF - HAHA - can't say I knew that, but leave it to the cat as he is where it is at!

    I have to say I thought of another F word, may even have muttered it under my breath.

    Congratulations - you made it through and another A to Z and all the chaos to be had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol a little finger wag
      Isn't a drag
      Not much chaos to be had
      Easy peasy at my pad

      Delete
    2. That is true as you had it done
      long ago under your sun :)

      Delete
    3. A year in advance
      For all to give a glance

      Delete
  9. That's a lot of letters, especially since there are words involved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those word things just show
      Damned if I know

      Delete
  10. Congrats on finishing! You post more than anyone else I know- so I had confidence that you'd get it all done (helped that I know you have your posts written far in advance). :) Great job!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah, working on next year's now
      So you can be sure they'll show some how

      Delete
  11. Finally made sense at your sea
    As you traveled A to Z!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finish means you are all done,
    for unique and fun you're #1

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. haha expected it
      With my finished bit

      Delete
  14. Wag My Finger? That's a new one on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, was new to me
      As I saw it at my sea

      Delete
  15. Kept us guessing all along
    Each day a surprise, not a song
    Jumble letters on the screen
    Make us think with our bean

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes, always finish what you started ... great advice from the cat, unless he's taking a nap. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have to reach that line
      Unless a napping feline

      Delete
  17. Quite the A to Z ...smiles you always pull it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Always good to finish on a high note:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You've reached the finish line
    and boy did you do fine
    and now it's time to dine
    on kutos so divine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cat will go for a snack
      That never does lack

      Delete
  20. I did finish
    But my visits did diminish.
    For that I apologize
    I need to energize
    And look over posts in May.
    This is what I say for today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it can drain
      When a constant moving train

      Delete
  21. Congrats on reaching the A to Z finish line. I didn't finish or start for that matter ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No finish needed
      When the start wasn't deeded

      Delete
  22. I'm done and you're done.
    It was so much fun.
    I'm still confused,
    But at least I'm amused.

    Thanks for being a part of the 2017 Challenge! (And especially for reaching the end successfully.)

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cat gets it done
      When he starts a fun
      Confusing works
      Has its perks

      Delete
  23. Finish with a flourish
    That's the way to score
    Loved your A to Z
    Even though it hopped galore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopped every which way
      More fun for our bay

      Delete