Thursday, April 13, 2017

Time To Flame The Wanna Play A Game!

Wanna may make some cringe. Throw in a gonna and Suza may go off hinge. Whoops, was that the cat? Okay, enough of that. We need to play a new game. That is obviously, at least to most, today's claim.

The A Between Z At My Sea!

Jock veld big ______ ______, ___!

A game for this.
A game for that.
Some bring bliss.
Some bring a bat.

A bat and a ball.
Yeah, it's just one.
No bliss at all.
Maybe with a home run?

 Did I give the game away?
That is rather mean.
That's a game two can play.
The grass doesn't need to be green.

Just put your game face on.
In that face you can trust.
Don't run across the lawn.
Okay, if you really must.

What's the name of the game?
Is it base, foot or basket?
Together you have a weird laundry claim.
Rednecks everywhere may blow a gasket.

Did that make you frown?
You can answer that.
For I'm the only game in town.
A crazy rhyming cat.

If waiting for a rhyming mutt,
You'll have to play the waiting game.
They are stuck in a butt rut.
But hey, that could bring one fame.

Still can't figure out my a to z?
May be too late at this stage of the game.
Hey, I'm just telling the truth to thee.
Don't try and push the blame.

The blame game gets around.
My, what games can be found.
Games on courts and ground.
Games even with a ball and hound.

Controllers work as well.
Everything lights a flame.
Games can be fun or hell.
Does it depend on the end game? 

Did you get G? Games I'm playing with thee. Of course you got G. Games are here on a spree. Do you play games? Do you go down in flames? Realize game gets used a ton? Can sure be plenty of ways for game to be spun. Do they have a court, a lawn, a controller, a board, a course, a racket, a bat....yeah, I think that is enough of that. I don't want to go on all day. I've got games to play. Time to go play whack the head of Cass. That is such a fun game for my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

55 comments:

  1. This is a good "G" post. loved the read.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time To Flame The Wanna Play A Game!
    Lots to play let's reveal the name
    Not the one all famed
    Nor one all a-flamed
    Just make sure not the blame game

    Hank


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No blame had
      Works better for any pad

      Delete
  3. Baseball is my brother's game
    Is that the game to name?
    For me I don't do that activity at all
    Give me board games, now that's when I have a ball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After the National Anthem, the game will take the stage
    Get out there, base ball players and earn that yearly wage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol a lot to do to earn that
      With millions coming where they are at

      Delete
  5. Baseball is a great game. But us cats have our very own games that we play. It is most fun to play the Chase game.Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chase as fun
      As long as the other wants to run

      Delete
  6. Play word games here these days
    Not very active at my bay.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting wordy can be a win
      Keeps the fingers going for a spin

      Delete
  7. A rhyming mutt alongside a rhyming Cat
    May be an awesome game at this mat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One a butt sniffer
      The other a paw whiffer

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. With no need to up
      Leave that to a pup

      Delete
  9. I remember coming home from school everyday and playing baseball in the back yard. The water spigot at the back of the house was home base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We used a tree
      Smashed a window or two at our sea lol

      Delete
  10. I'm game for most anything, unless I'm not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Call it due to snow?
      Or maybe rained out at your show

      Delete
  11. I played a lot of games when I was much younger. Board games, card games, and several other kinds. Not so much any more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still play cards and sports a bit here
      Whenever a game is near

      Delete
  12. Your rhymes always make me smile. Games are on my mind, too. Hockey games, that is! First day of the NHL playoffs for my (formerly) sad sack Toronto Maple Leaf. ☺

    Go Leafs Go
    Put on a Show
    Make us Cheer
    Not cry in our Beer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha may want to have an empty can
      As they always end up with many a disappointed fan

      Delete
  13. Not really a board game fan here
    but once in a while I give it a cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. orlin N cassie; we R big inta cat soccer N de food serviss gurlz a cubis addict !!! heerz two a happee easturr anda grate week oh end ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't play video games but there are some fun games on Inboxdollars that I've been playing against my daughter. Luxor is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Games aplenty if many a way
      As there is always a kind to play

      Delete
  16. No games at my shore
    Does that make me a bore?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Let me tell you about the game from Hell . . . It's called Chutes and Ladders.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I couldn’t believe it was true
    When my wife told me we were through
    So dark my dismay
    Grim tears came my way
    So wife said let’s play game’s round two

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm really horrid at playing games.
    Being a spectator is my claim to fame.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Poeple here going crazy over baseball games ~ I would rather relax and enjoy the long weekend ~ Happy Easter ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, relaxing is more fun
      Then the nuts by the ton

      Delete
  21. I do like games here and there. I'm not very competitive and usually let others win, but it's still fun to play sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I let no one win
      Make them work for it at our bin lol

      Delete
  22. Games go on all the time at our house. Too many boys in this family. Games of all kinds every time they're together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boys sure let them fly
      Games of all kinds piled high

      Delete
  23. Games you say?
    None that my wife and I play.
    Unless you consider a sleeping contest
    To see which of us can sleep the longest.

    My wife always wins and I always lose.
    She sleeps hard while I only snooze.
    But it's a game in which we compete
    On a regular basis, each night repeat.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least there is some game
      However tame

      Delete
  24. games time always fun
    if you play relaxing one
    but sometimes life like a game
    then we must win a fame?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That life can be
      Pffft no fame on me

      Delete
  25. Wanna? Gonna?
    Are you trying to kill me?
    Okay, back to games
    Safer place to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol knew that would get to you
      There at your not wanna zoo

      Delete