Thursday, April 27, 2017

Zones At Play Here Today!

Today I'll strike a tone as the cat is in the zone. I'll be playing zone defense today. Or not, as basketball I don't play. I've been known to chew on the ball though. It's Z for zone today in case you don't know.

The A Between Z At My Sea!

Jock veld big Sphynx quartz, ___!

I must watch,
As I play hop scotch.
Hey, that's what it's like,
As each key I strike.

Same in your land?
I type with one hand.
So I have an excuse,
For letting my eyes run loose.

Isn't typing for T?
How can it be Z?
Plenty of questions from you,
And no typing coming due.

You're in the zone.
Giving off each groan.
Setting the tone,
To the zone.

Zone what?
A zone rut?
The Zone on YTV?
That was a flashback for me.

Pokemon and Dragonball Z.
They used to be on the Zone to see.
Bah, off topic now.
Don't have a cow.

A no cow having zone.
We'll leave the cows alone.
War zone with them anyway.
Each step a bomb of crap at play.

All kinds of zones.
Can make out of cones.
Those orange pylon things.
Zones can have orange flings.

An Oompa Loompa zone.
That just get a groan?
Oompa Loompas having fun?
We won't touch that one.

But we are touching the keys.
There is no brain freeze.
Even if we have to look,
Our fingers have zone typing down at our nook.

Heard of zone typing before? It means your fingers recall each key at your shore. They are already at the one you want to press. Typing with one hand you'd think I'd have less. But nope, it goes where it needs to be. Easy as can be too at our sea. So get to zone typing commenting after reading this pass. Or just zone out with my confusing little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling. 

49 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Now, got it all back
      Just a slight slack
      It's #1
      It's fun
      Just a slight snag

      Hank

      Delete
    2. Snagged it once more
      After a way from your shore

      Delete
  2. Stay well within your zone,
    Ignore the ringing of the phone.
    Whatever game you may play.
    Certainly have a lovely day.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zones At Play Here Today!
    Zone typing nothing to slay
    All kinds of zones
    Not without a groan
    Press, and it had then flown

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A simple click
      And all can be seen some slick

      Delete
  4. The fingers might remember the zone but they don't always hit the right keys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An inch or two either way
      Can sure leave one with nothing to say

      Delete
  5. I've never heard of this zone
    So our fingers are like a drone??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drones they are
      As we type away at our sand bar

      Delete
  6. I wish my typing zone
    Had more space on my phone
    And I don't think I'm alone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zone typing on a phone
      Can sure make one grown

      Delete
  7. If you want to live in pure bliss
    A simple page from my book is this
    "In the zone" is the plact to hang out
    Just try it and show all your clout

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get this zone typing
    Do it every day
    Here at my bay.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers know where to go
      As you type out each drs flow

      Delete
  9. Ziggity Zee
    Ziggity Zoo
    Keep it up
    and do what you do

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had not heard of zone typing, but then I zone out a lot;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never heard of zone typing. I type with the index fingers of both hands, and I can type pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you do it a lot
      It gets more easier than not

      Delete
  12. Ozone in the zone defense
    I just zoned out
    No need to pout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A zoning out not in
      Making your head spin

      Delete
  13. I guess that's the way I learned. Could type about 80 wpm back in the day,

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have no idea if I type in the zone. I can type pretty fast with all my fingers. But it is easy to make mistakes on these laptops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, mistakes sure can come due
      We sure make a few

      Delete
  15. You're onto Z?
    Whoopee!
    Done at your sea?
    What an easy peasy A thru Z
    for those of us who didn't play.
    Yippee.
    But wait,
    a few more letters wait at the gate.
    Or so I guess, unless May is sooner than late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They still come
      As away we strum
      With a to z all about
      Bringing whatever pops out

      Delete
  16. I'm a zonal guy when it comes to typing/and a cracking singer at rapping! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rapping a tune
      While typing to the moon

      Delete
  17. orlin N cassie...all bass terd chcnk burd jokez a side therz a lot oh hunt N peck round heer with de key board; may bee itz R spellin ??? ya think ☺☺♥♥

    happee week oh end two all ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it could be
      With your pecking spree

      Delete
  18. I still have to look at the keyboard when typing and even though I took typing class in high school...I still only use 4 fingers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4 out of 5 isn't bad
      Beats 3 at your pad

      Delete
  19. Typing zone
    made brain moan
    To atone
    for this groan
    ice cream cone
    now I own

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ate and gone
      Don't leave it on the lawn

      Delete
  20. As long as the newbies don't smack me on my end zone it's all okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have to watch that tail
      As they hit the trail

      Delete
  21. If I try letting my fingers type alone,
    they always go out of the zone.
    So I have to show my fingers where to go,
    or the words that are typed nobody knows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could create new words
      While watching the birds

      Delete
  22. I can do it on the computer fine, but on the phone? No way. Mess that one up all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phone is a pain in the ass
      With what comes to pass

      Delete
  23. "What's a goku?"

    -King Cold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guy that takes forever
      With his planet saving endeavor

      Delete
  24. I zone type
    On the computer
    But on my phone?
    Just want to shoot her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stupid phones
      Get lots of groans

      Delete