Sunday, May 7, 2017

A Temporary Change That Isn't So Strange!

The cat will temporarily change things up. I will become a rhyming pup. Err umm, yeah right. See how long that lasted at my site? Never even came to pass. Guess I temporarily became a lying little rhyming ass. Get where I'm going? On with the temporary showing.

A temporary situation.
That may need a quotation.
Seems the brain went on vacation.
Humans give it a rather large summation.

This is a temporary home.
Yep, don't even have a lawn gnome.
5 years later it's still home.
But hey, never got that lawn gnome.

This job is temporary.
You aren't the primary.
What? 2 years later and you want benefits and pay?
See ya! It was temporary, okay.

This is a temporary way of life.
It is only a little strife.
A year later and it is still here.
Still temporary, my dear.

This is a temporary life.
For you and your wife.
Quite the kind of temporary.
90 years is legendary.

Only a temporary side effect.
Whoops, it seems it did elect.
It elected to stay.
Only temporary to your death day.

A temporary stop.
Don't call a cop.
Back on the road.
Look! True temporary mode.

A temporary house guest.
2 years later they're still a pest.
Whoops, lost in translation again.
Written in pencil not pen.

A temporary road block.
Construction, what a shock.
There all summer long.
Let's temporarily play along.

I'm temporarily done.
I've had my temporary fun.
I'm still a temporary liar.
This rhyme will temporarily expire.

Do you use temporary a lot? Do you get stuck in a not so temporary plot? I'd say temporary goes away when you reach the year mark at your bay. Then it becomes what? A rut? Could go many away with that but I am an only one a day post cat. Unless you go to that day Pat adds to his mass. Then I temporarily become a 24 post in one day little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

50 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Staying on top
      Of the crop

      Delete
    2. It's #1 again
      But 6 mins late
      Still worth it!

      Hank

      Delete
    3. Still got the win
      Even with a late spin

      Delete
  2. I always seem to be getting stuck with one thing or another but it usually works out eventually.
    Clever verse.Pat.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good it works on through
      There at your zoo

      Delete
  3. How about a temporary jerk
    He who brags and gets a perk
    If you don't have one, take mine please
    Will not be missed for the weezy bees knees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can keep
      The whole heap
      Jerks can go play
      In the sea for a day

      Delete
  4. A Temporary Change That Isn't So Strange!
    Got knocked around but no one to be blamed
    It is temporary
    It's plain to see
    It is best not to go for it but to abstain

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay away indeed
      When it comes to seed

      Delete
  5. That's why you don't let those house guests in. They always overstay their welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Temporary seems to last forever when you least expect it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it surely will
      And it won't thrill

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. That nothing is
      With it's nothing biz

      Delete
  8. you have absolutely true in this Pat. Really all is temporary. Im agree dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreeing with the cat
      How about that

      Delete
  9. Nothing in life is permanent
    Except that death will come to be
    So the way we life
    Can be considered temporary.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it can indeed
      As death always takes seed

      Delete
  10. I don't use it like that but I know plenty of people who do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plenty sure around
      Can sure be found

      Delete
  11. The Mister said something was 'very temporary' almost ten years ago.
    The thing is still in our house causing me woes. hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol the thing you say
      Oh where the mind could stray

      Delete
  12. Guh. I've done a few temp jobs in a row. Never again. Laid off, on the spot, no warning. Twice. You want to talk about frayed nerves; there ya go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they really really suck
      What one has to do to make a buck

      Delete
  13. I used to have temporary boyfriends, but I've been with Leonardo for 5 years now, so I guess he's a keeper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure a keeper indeed
      With that many years at your feed

      Delete
  14. I admit to some temporary fixes when I don't have the right supplies or time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slap the duct tape on and go
      When time is a foe

      Delete
  15. Have to say that temporary is a word I seldom if ever use. Will have to remember to find some way to work it in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good not to use
      Then you won't abuse

      Delete
  16. hmm - seems blogger has decided to eat my comment, I guess it was just a temporary thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess it wanted a snack
      A temporary attack

      Delete
  17. At church every Sunday I’d pray
    To please take my sins all away
    Temptations of day
    Won’t lead me astray
    Except temperary girlfriends can stay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as they don't carry
      Or are rather hairy

      Delete
  18. Even though
    It is not mandatory
    Assuming that a few things
    Are temporary
    Allows us to see through
    Some difficult times
    Of no money, no love,
    And occasional strife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, when one can see
      Pushed ahead are thee

      Delete
  19. Yes! I'm here believe it or not
    Blogs ran away from me at my lot
    But that is only temporary, I hope.
    I am back to responding and that's no dope.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I deal with "temporary schedule" at work pretty often. I love when it becomes "fixed" :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixed is a nicer way
      To slave away for pay

      Delete
  21. Sometimes it's good to remind yourself that problems are only temporary. Even if they last longer than expected, brighter days are surely ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or at least nearby
      As away they crap can fly

      Delete
  22. Change is the only permanent thing on earth. Embrace change! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Change and learn
      Grow at every turn

      Delete
  23. Just temporarily broke
    No supreme leader Snoke...
    Can you eat smoke?
    Does it make you croak?

    Hello, Cat...
    How's the mat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May ribbit a bit
      No croaking fit
      Like a frog in a dog
      On a big old log

      Delete
  24. I guess health issues
    Can temporarily derail
    Trying to get back on track
    Hanging on by tooth and nail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hang on all the way
      Whether they stay or go away

      Delete