Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Round Fifty Eight Is First Rate!

The search engine nuts are back and this time it's all us at our shack. Took a while to save them up to get enough because they usually search weird stuff. But here we are as they search nuts actually look for our sand bar.

It's Rhyme Time

That's the name the holds our fame.

Pat and Adam

It's fact, you're wrong with that act.

patthattbooks

Added an extra t as you searched for me.

patt hatt

The t sure shines through. Hey, why not have two?

pat hatt books

I guess not. A flip flop extra t with the lot.

rhymetime blog

That it is with the blogging biz.

Pat & cat

Times too at our zoo.

Pat hatt cowboys

Really wants Pat to ride a pony. We think that's baloney.

Pat under the sea

They are trying to drown Pat. We can't put up with that.

Pat hatt cat rhyme time blog

Geez, got it all in. Guess you really wanted to find our bin.

Gone away Pat

That is a new one to me. Pat doesn't travel much at our sea.

a rhyming nut

That we are. Beats being on par.

word volcano cat

Hmm okay. I'll erupt each day.

psycic ews cat

Can't spell right. Afraid I'll bite?

And the winner for today I'm sure some could guess at their bay. Not as vile as those of the past. Unless you think they are part of the fetish cast. But we won't care there. They may ask for it to be seen bare.

Cat's Little Rhyming Ass

That works for me. As it is used every day at my sea. And so the laid back search engine nuts have come and gone. They come back at bit at my lawn. Mostly It's Rhyme Time is the one that brings them under our sun. I guess they really like the gas that comes out of my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

67 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. At least they are using key words
      Pat Hatt, nothing too absurd
      "Pat Hatt Cowboys" it does remind
      me of your book "Tune at High Noon"

      Delete
    2. Congtats True
      Good morning to you!

      Hank

      Delete
    3. Going on a streak
      Where will it peak?
      Got many of us
      With a cowboy fuss

      Delete
  2. Hi Truedessa... I received a very strange editing message as I was typing. As Maxwell Smart would say, "Missed it by that much!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning Suza! I think it was very close!

      Delete
    2. Just out of reach
      Blame it on an editing area beseech

      Delete
  3. Great and interesting to read Pat.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are pretty tame
    Compared to the past
    Considering the naughtiest
    Is "your little rhyming ass"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tame with me
      Guess nothing to see
      Just a rhyming ass
      No bare one to pass

      Delete
  5. Appropriate that would be the number one search phrase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only said it about 2000 times
      So yep, should be #1 chimes

      Delete
  6. Under the sea? They must be looking for the Little Mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The singing crab
      They tried to nab

      Delete
  7. People don't like to use Blogger's reading list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe too hard to see
      Beats the heck outta me

      Delete
  8. Indeed tamer than before
    But still interesting for sure.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tamer indeed
      With what came to seed

      Delete
  9. Someone is thinking about us

    I don't know what to think about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be bad
      If they are bat strat mad

      Delete
  10. People sure are trying to find you
    with the lines they think they knew. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Word Volcano Cat gave me way too much of a laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They really want you to change your name to Patt. Those were funny though and some really wanted to find you and knew what to search for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they wanted that extra T
      As they found little old me

      Delete
  13. You certainly give those engines lots of fuel to run on!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pat and Adam are in fame
    Hit the famous search engine game

    ReplyDelete
  15. At least it was Pat gone away, not
    Pat is a goner

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Pat hatt cat rhyme time blog" pretty much says it all. Your blog had to be at the top of that list of results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to come up indeed
      With that taking seed

      Delete
  17. Actually these were pretty good:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure knew how to find
      My rhyming behind

      Delete
  18. Someone has you dialed in, and I don't think it's the "psycic."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A stalker alert maybe?
      Better move from my sea

      Delete
  19. No one can ever forget you and what you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burned into the mind
      That's my rhyming behind

      Delete
  20. orlin N cassie.....does yur dad noe de dallaz cowboyz ??

    mite bee a nice fran chize....teem up two gether... N make multee millionz ~~~~~~~ ♥♥☺☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make millions of dough
      That would be a fine team up for our show

      Delete
  21. Never would forget all you make and talk here Pat:) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't forget the cat
      Plenty made at our mat

      Delete
  22. All these searches made me giggle. My favourite is Volcano cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could erupt any time
      With another rhyme

      Delete
  23. A man named Pat
    confused a cat
    who got a bat
    and as he sat
    he flew on that

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your posts are always fun.
    I really like this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun is had
      Glad it is so at my pad

      Delete
  25. Your posts are always fun.
    I really like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Now I'm singing the song, "Under the sea," lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got it in the head
      Oh the dread lol

      Delete
  27. Pat & Adam, what a team. Rhyming trivia bursting out of the seams.

    ReplyDelete
  28. lol!

    I always like seeing what the search engine thinks I am looking for. ;)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure can pop in
      With anything in a spin

      Delete
  29. Oh my heavens, how you've made me laugh
    At search terms with meaningful gaffe
    As many variations I think you get
    As the Snowcatcher at her dot net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could get a bunch indeed
      There at your feed

      Delete