Saturday, June 24, 2017

A Flip Flop Quote Drop!

Quotes are always near. That has been done by my rhyming rear. But there are so many near and far. The cat could fill an Earth sized car. Are they really that good though when not in a row?

Doo Friggin Whoopdi
Sorry, no Sister Act love for me.
On pissed than better is off pissed.
Hmmm, I think something got missed.

Fullest life to the live.
Are you trying to give?
Yourself for live.
Leaks like a sieve.

Live let and live.
Almost works so I forgive.
Big Dream. Hard Work.
That one is a both ways perk.

Goes it so.
High or low?
Dream your live.
Needs some give.

Reason a for everything happens.
Say that while rappins.
Lives man every not.
Damn, could make brains rot.

Ass your up sand pound.
That would be tough to move around.
Try to fail never but fail and try.
That may depress some poor guy.

Heart your all with go.
Do I have to row?
Ride the enjoy.
Hmmm gutter playing coy?

Short too life.
May bring strife.
Rope a up piss.
Neither way brings bliss.

You love I.
That may not fly.
Technically not a quote,
But it got a vote.

Luck Good and Night Good.
All's good in your hood.
Ass rhyming little.
That may bring spittle.

Think quotes should only stick to one way? That may be better for you to say. The cat proved they can confuse and may light the wrong fuse. You don't want ride the enjoy happening everywhere. There would be STDs to spare. I'll stick to a whoopdi friggin doo forwards pass. It works better for my little rhyming ass.

Fill your rummer, get drunk all summer.

50 comments:

  1. "A bird in the hand
    Is worth two in the bush"
    You could have fun with that one
    From your little rhyming tush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That I've done
      And can indeed
      Lots of fun
      What R rated may take seed

      Delete
  2. Live people who houses in glass
    Show their little shiny ass
    Stones throw shoouldn't
    Or toss a pebble wouldn't

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha back you go
      With a flow
      No stones on you
      Pitching arm on cue

      Delete
  3. I'm going to take your summer advice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just don't drive
      You must survive lol

      Delete
  4. Most of my opinions come with a quote. What's a girl to do when speaking to a cat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Run the other way
      The cat may not like what you say

      Delete
  5. Probably with many quotes is many of them are false.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, fake as can be
      Since the internet let's them fly free

      Delete
  6. Those are funny, especially sand pound!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been known to quote a time or two
    but I think that is what we all do

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That we may
      Even not knowing it at our bay

      Delete
  8. As I drink my coffee I take note
    To be sure to read your silly quote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forwards and back
      A quote don't lack

      Delete
  9. more, never raven doth quote

    death, or liberty, give me

    perhaps best to not mess with some sayings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha didn't fully mess
      Give me should be me give I confess

      Delete
  10. I words are think your all up mixed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mixed and matched
      But still batched

      Delete
  11. Love the night good and luck good. How about day good:)
    Enjoy your weekend, Pat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good all around
      Works for our mound

      Delete
  12. I get a little tired of hearing, "Things happen for a reason." They do not. A lot of things happen randomly. Some good. Some bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, only a reason many time because afterwards we find one
      Pfffft on that one a ton

      Delete
  13. I constantly mix up popular phrases like these and idioms. This post felt right at home...
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a crazy list of mixed up quotes Pat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A Flip Flop Quote Drop!
    Stunningly some are tops
    Invokes creativity
    For all to see
    Certainly was a great job

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  16. Many nerds
    with wise words
    go unheard
    pizza slurred

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah, Pat in the Hatt
    And the crazy cat
    Honest to be
    Plain to see
    The day at the end of
    All of the above
    And above all of the
    Yippee

    Gary, Gary, nary contrary..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Though shalt covet not thy wife's neighbor.

    Your mother and father honor you and it will be well!

    Do onto you as others would do to them.

    Remember the holy to keep the sabbath.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm sure I mess up quotes worse than these from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make them go many a way
      There at your bay

      Delete
  20. Quotes are good things to live by, I know of quite a few.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That some may be
      Others maybe not at ones sea

      Delete
  21. I love the messed up quotes from Samuel Goldwyn..
    " I've got 2 words for you...Im-possible"
    "I let it roll of my back like a duck"

    There are more and they are fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun to let them roll
      With a mixed up stroll

      Delete
  22. Life's too short but how short we don't care to know
    At the I don't give a beep about how short show

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we don't want to know
      For it could really not give us a cheery glow

      Delete
  23. This is more twisted than a Trump twitter! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol beating him
      He may find it grim

      Delete