Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Round Sixty Is Here In The Clear!

I think 60 may be the last. Seems searches are a thing of the past. Not a one by words have come on by in weeks. I guess Google stopped with the sneak and peeks.

walmart men's swimwear

Why bother with that? Already got cracks showing where you're at.

parkaing garage signs

Are they that great? Back to pay an hourly rate?

best rhymes ever

Damn, I'm clever to get found for that endeavor.

all seeing eye

The cat sees all. I'm just that tall.

tarsier

The bug eyed creep takes a leap.

Cat pees

I didn't yet. But I will and it's a safe bet.

mooning woman panties

Doesn't that defy the point? Not really a full moon at your joint.

homeward bound

This cat talks too. Who knew?

my thing is stuck

Stuck and thing? Don't need to know at our wing.

mega cats

That like a Pokemon thing? Can the cats sing?

boring boredom

Redundant there at your lair.

housing crisis at five

Not at six? Are you playing time zone tricks?

movies at my place

Depends what one. But we'd probably run.

blue shoe kangaroo

Almost right. One Shoe Kangaroo at our site.

And what could be the final winner at my sea sure when on a spree. A spree of something dumb. Don't you want them to be your chum?

Robbed Granny Panties Neighbor

Did they rob the neighbor of the granny panties or her stuff? Maybe they wanted to see granny in the buff? That visual may be bad. I'll stop now at my pad. Whoops, is it already in your head? Oh the dread. So there is the latest search engine pass as people now just use links to find my little rhyming ass.

Fill your rummer, get drunk all summer.

58 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. But 2 comes after 1
      much like T after S
      so still no number one

      Haha

      Delete
    2. Stuck behind
      Unless of a backwards kind

      Delete
  2. Round Sixty Is Here In The Clear!
    Not something one wants to fear
    Search engine dread
    One that spreads
    Not in the buff one holds dear

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Search engine crazies and buff
      One might have enough

      Delete
  3. Best rhymes ever
    the cat's daily endeavor

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? No more Google search results? How can that be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be a few more
      But they are farther between at my shore

      Delete
  5. Boring boredom what a blast
    Slows life down, won't go so fast
    Smell the rose and sweet pea too
    Ponder why a ghost says boo
    Watch the sport of "old men fish"
    Go through life from wish to wish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a sport?
      Damn, be a boring report
      I'll watch paint dry
      At least then the fumes can get you high

      Delete
  6. Who's putting blue shoes on them?

    I might just know actually...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may know
      Like a chick on a stick show

      Delete
  7. And how did they know the neighbor was wearing granny panties?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robbed her in the near nude
      Or one strange dude

      Delete
  8. Look at me I am back
    Well, on vacay still, I know...I've been a sad sack.
    The one guy must love the granny
    Must be watching her put on her panty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He must sure be a happy peeper
      Or one big creeper

      Delete
  9. Best rhymes are a great way to be found
    Need to receive an award for that round!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Put a few together and the cat pees because my thing is stuck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha a mix and match
      Creates an even crazier batch

      Delete
  11. Granny panties
    Neighbor crisis
    Peeing cats
    Flying darts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flying this
      Flying that
      Some have bliss
      In searching scat

      Delete
  12. I think monkeys would be typing clearer searches. Wacky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, I hope this isn't the last post of this type. I always enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think I'm on 67 now though
      Just fewer and far between at my show

      Delete
  14. Maybe the one shoe kangaroo and the blue shoe kangaroo (could be a high heel) are having a fling. You just never know about these things.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're still getting a few weird ones. I like at mine and there's nothing weird at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No rat sex for you?
      I guess they got that enough at my zoo

      Delete
  16. I will be sad to see these searches go
    Because they are always filled with weirdos.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still a few on the go
      Just they come in ever so slow

      Delete
  17. orlin N cassie; profanity grannie iz gonna haz a feeld day with this one ~~~~~~ wunder if cat pee brings up; itz all in de mindz eye gal a ree ;) ♥♥☺☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She could have a ball
      That it is at ones hall

      Delete
  18. Poor guy whose thing got stuck
    That's really kinda ...
    not good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Boring boredom sounds most redundant thing ever :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it sure does
      Being double bored just because

      Delete
  20. Searching for things can be fun.
    What do you do with it when you're done?

    ReplyDelete
  21. For a change, some of them actually made sense.
    Okay, maybe not the Grannie Panties:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could makes sense to some
      Who likes to see a granny bum

      Delete
  22. sometimes boredom makes one act dumb
    But granny's panties mind must be numb
    perhaps taps from bat may bring it back some

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May take a big tap
      For many a silly chap

      Delete
  23. If your thing gets stuck
    It's hard to pee
    But panties off first
    Even if they're Granny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so hard though
      If you want to get wet
      Can let it flow
      But wet's a safe bet

      Delete
  24. I'll be sure to get rid of all my granny panties so robbers won't have anything exciting to steal at my place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol could sell on ebay
      Make a robber's day

      Delete
  25. Some grannies don't wear panties.
    Now there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha bare as can be
      May give them more glee

      Delete