Sunday, August 20, 2017

Odds Of Five Take A Dive!

Numbers sure show and can sure grow. Sometimes that is good, like money in your hood. Sometimes that is bad, like bills at your pad. A flip flop of cash. But we aren't delving into that bash.


Betsy is here.
A post shall be near.
But odds say maybe not.
Hmm what's with that plot?

Her tongue went numb.
Ate a Raid sprayed plum.
Now that was silly.
Then all went chilly.

Her insides went numb too.
What was she to do?
Raid it away.
Whoops, no post today.

Her computer caught fleas.
They swung from the trees.
In with the breeze.
Warm computer, yes please.

The cats ate her cord.
They were just bored.
Needed a cordly snack.
Attacked by the pack.

Her five men became six.
That put in quite the nix.
Blog title doesn't work anymore.
How? Beats me at my shore.

She's good at surviving,
Taking pics while driving.
But whoops, caught by a cop.
A jail house rock bid making blogging a flop.

Crazy auction attack.
News at 11 won't lack.
Barbie man wanted what she did.
But she won the bid.

I didn't end well.
That the odds tell.
Oh, it's crazy neighbor guy.
He continues to spy.

His tightey whities catch fire.
The flames go higher.
Her house catches on fire.
Odds sure now expire.

Odds = Quite Numb
And Really Then Some

Ever have a crazy auction attack? Maybe fleas by the pack? Those things are annoying as can be. Blood suckers can stay off me. How do five men become six? Hmm magic tricks? We won't even go there. Maybe she has hidden away a spare. Whoops, that just came to pass. I could not help my odd little rhyming ass.

Fill your rummer, get drunk all summer.

47 comments:

  1. I have a habit of collecting family and health issues,
    not good for the self esteem but fun trying to sort them out.
    Wonderful Sunday post.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those issues sure can stink indeed
      But as long as fun is had at your feed

      Delete
  2. Glad to be first
    On Betsy's blog post
    She's a dear friend
    And cooks a mean roast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That she does indeed
      And so much more at her feed

      Delete
  3. Fleas are the very worst. Just can't get rid of them. You all have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure suck
      On them we pass the buck

      Delete
  4. Odds are none of us kitties want anything to do with fleas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've taken pictures while driving. I also had a rabbit that was notorious for eating phone cords.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look at you go
      A two for one with this odd show

      Delete
  6. Fleas in a pc

    vs

    ants in your pants

    ReplyDelete
  7. Odds Of Five Take A Dive!
    Good steps taken to survive
    Virus and fleas
    Modern disease
    Use modern ways to stay alive

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay modern indeed
      Prevent them from taking seed

      Delete
  8. She takes great pictures at her bay
    That is all I will say.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That she does
      Sometimes just because

      Delete
  9. Ooo~ Awesome! I've never seen her stuff before. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. When tightey whiteys catch fire, that's just not good
    Especially not when fire hits wood.

    Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not the heart's desire
      with those pubes on fire.

      Delete
    2. One way to feel the burn
      Although certain things you may have to re-learn

      Delete
  11. "Zen"-such a handy word.
    On which I depend.
    It's never absurd.
    When playing 'Words With Friends."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does the trick
      Zebra comes behind it some slick

      Delete
  12. Made me laugh
    even at my own gaffs.
    Six you say
    at my bay?
    How did you know?
    Is it my glow?
    Might have you fooled
    as the number five ruled.
    No more raid for me.
    That wasn't pleasant you see.
    At least I survive
    my photo taking car rides.
    Not sure what will come of my blog
    as other things my time has hogged.
    It's all good though
    still keeping my smile in tow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol have one stashed away
      We knew it at our bay
      The raid flew to coop
      Good after one loop
      Blog will always be there
      Is time hogs come to spare
      Maybe the hogging will cease
      Or you'll win a free trip to Greece
      A smile being had
      Is good at any pad

      Delete
  13. I was wondering where Betsy had gone
    I thought she went searching for a new dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Searched and found
      Still lingering around

      Delete
  14. Cats in a jar. That was cute. Lots of beautiful pictures on her site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure lots to see
      As the cats run free

      Delete
  15. At bar this girl was fantasy
    Of all other men she chose me
    It’s her place she picks
    To teach me some tricks
    For she had me fix stuff for free

    This is why
    To one more guy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Betsy has a lovely blog and beauty house with all her cats and men.
    Her blog is fun and special :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fun place indeed
      There at her feed

      Delete
  17. A Raid sprayed plum does not sound very yummy
    I am sure that gave her a pain in her tummy.
    She does have such fun pics at her bay
    I'll be sure to stop by and say Hey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun cats on the go
      And other drive bys to show

      Delete
  18. One man is plenty for me! I can't imagine dealing with five.
    Betsy's blog is filled with pictures alive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has a bunch
      More than one would be out to lunch lol

      Delete
  19. I shall go and check her out
    Nice to find out new blogs and what they are all about

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to find new ones indeed
      At least good ones that take seed

      Delete
  20. Uhhh, good question. How did five become six? Who's the new "man?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She won't tell
      Or maybe his name she can't spell

      Delete
    2. Sounds like you know something we don't. Ha.

      Delete
    3. Sworn to secrecy are we
      At our sea

      Delete