Saturday, September 2, 2017

Breaking In For A Spin!

I guess I'll break ground on this post today even if the post date is a year away. Actually it may be a bit more. I'm sure no one is broken up about that at their shore.

I need a break.
A break that's fake?
Why's it fake?
Because of the double take.

I need a break from the break.
Get hit with a rake?
Bitten by a poisonous snake?
Lose consciousness in a lake?

Would a break from a break = work?
That is breaking from the break perk.
Can you break from a break?
Is each break different like a snowflake?
 
That many may break the bank.
Did you use a tank?
Break sure is confusing.
Breaking banks may not be too amusing.

Maybe you break free.
That's the way to be.
Who needs the slammer,
Or a boss with a stammer?

Don't break a leg.
No need for a peg.
So break your fall.
Head my break all.

What was that from thee?
You'll break the balls of me?
Ha! Joke's on you.
I'm snip snip at my zoo.

Breaking up is hard to do?
Nah, can do it with a cell phone on the loo.
Not so hard in our estimation.
Sorry, we can't help with your constipation.

Has all hell broke loose?
Did it start with a goose?
Wouldn't that mean fire everywhere?
I'm not seeing anything as I stare.

Don't break to pieces if I break wind.
Cut me a break if I sinned.
I guess we'll just make a clean break.
A clean break from the break we can make.

Are you breaking up? Phone fall in your coffee cup? That may break your heart. Contact list now has fallen apart. Has this been breaking news? Do breaks give you the blues? Do you need a break from my breaking post? Maybe you need a break the most. I will now go break and nap with Cass. They broke the mold when they made my little rhyming ass.

Fill your rummer, get drunk all summer.

42 comments:

  1. Need a break
    From several things
    Or I will go mad
    And hear bells ring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you jump in the lake
    That's a tough break
    A break like that takes the cake
    Spell it out, for Mercy Sake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spell it out you may not do
      For you could be flushed down the loo

      Delete
  3. I need a break of some kind every day. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting a break right now. Ken is in California dog sitting for his sister and I have the apartment all to myself. Although he does call me 3 or 4 times a day. He misses me or needs instructions on how to cook something. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol instructions and missing
      While you're at home blissing

      Delete
  5. Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat Bar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Growing up we always took a Tasty Break thanks to Tastykakes. Yum. Fun break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fun break being had
      Works for any pad

      Delete
  7. Sometimes I think my break will be broke by the time I get to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Broken from breaking
      That deserves faking

      Delete
  8. My old flip phone fell into a toilet once. Amazingly, it still worked.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehe, imagine Pat taking a break. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comes to be
      Just don't know it at my sea

      Delete
  10. I think we all need a 'break' sometime.
    But I hope you don't take a break.
    The blogosphere would not be the same without you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take plenty at my sea
      But you just don't know it comes to be lol

      Delete
  11. I love break from work! Break from break = work sounds like a really bad math lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yep, bad algebra wannabe there
      Rather have no work to spare

      Delete
  12. The break I take
    for your sake
    may be a mistake
    or rhymes that I rake

    ReplyDelete
  13. They did indeed break the mold, Orlin:)
    'Breaking up his hard to do...' That certainly takes me back:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. sometimes is good but a break of a break ??
    ah Pat you are teasing us again :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I used to long to be able to take a break ~ Now I enjoy taking a break from a break. Hope your Labor Day break is fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cat was right
      A break from a break in sight

      Delete
  16. Have a great Labour Day, know the feeling about taking a break.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Breaking In For A Spin!
    Is it not a really big sin
    One needs a break
    To rewind for a take
    One can then go full swing!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Full swing is the way
      So break til you can play

      Delete
  18. But can I get a break of that kit kat bar?

    ReplyDelete
  19. People say they need to take a Break but that is better than breaking a leg

    ReplyDelete