Thursday, September 7, 2017

The Betting Way Here Today!

Hey, beats The Cowboy Way, you'd fall asleep with that display. Want to bet on that? Nah, neither does the cat. For I'll do what I do, not the stupid bet of a stupid crew.

That is neat.
Oh how sweet.
It is so grand.
Tune up the band.

Tune up not down.
Down would frown.
Can down they go?
I sure don't know.

But I bet you it can be done?
Come on, let's bet for fun.
You bet no and I bet yes.
Nothing will end up in a mess.

If I win you chop off an ear.
That is nothing to fear.
If you win I eat my toe.
Easy peasy, don't say no.

If I win you eat a rock.
That won't make any gawk.
If you win I eat a whole tree.
Easy peasy, let's make it come to be.

If I win you steal a car.
I know you'll get really far.
If you win I rob a bank.
Easy peasy, let's walk the plank.

If I win you pound sand up your ass.
That will be such an easy pass.
If you win I eat sand for a week.
Easy peasy, this bet you must seek.

If I win you jump from a plane.
No parachute allowed and you land on a train.
If you win I get thrown in the middle of the ocean.
Easy peasy, I can withstand its constant motion.

If I win you wrestle a bear.
You'll get it before the bear is even aware.
If you win I'll fight a moose.
Easy peasy, let's bet on this golden goose.

So let's bet.
The wager is set.
Let's dance a jig.
Nope, you can't renege.

Ever take such stupid arse bets at your sea? You may not want to tell me. There are some in good fun but others are just stupid when done. Eating a rock or tree? Yeah, on such idiots I'd throw cat pee. Are you scared of not taking the bet? Your ego need it to be set? Pfffft to that as well in mass. Have nothing to prove to some idiot with my little rhyming ass.

Fill your rummer, get drunk all summer.

67 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Won't be a third time :D Friggin Google wants to know if I'm a robot!

      Delete
    2. lol 2 in a row
      Look at the Facts go

      Delete
    3. Hank must be on the road
      Playing with a toad

      Delete
  2. HELLO, CAT!
    Where's the party at?
    Hey, it's Thursday....
    Such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't be up this early tomorrow, so my streak will end then

      Delete
    2. At least you got a streak
      Putting poor Blue and his robot up the creek

      Delete
    3. So, that is a safe bet for me
      Adam won't be one tomorrow at your sea..,

      Put your money on the table..,haha
      anyone want to make a bet...

      Delete
    4. A bet indeed
      Or he could be lying at his feed

      Delete
  3. My husband and I used to make bets for lottery tickets. "Betcha' a lotto ticket" was a common phrase in our house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a neat way
      Could win lots of pay

      Delete
  4. Only fun bets at my sea...
    No foolish stuff for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Foolish can land in trouble
      Buried in rubble

      Delete
  5. Not into bets or gambling.
    A moose once bit my sister...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouch to that
      Those moose can scare where they are at

      Delete
  6. Make a bet
    Or rather two bets
    Or maybe three
    Only for a really small fee you see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed the read at your feed. Heed with greed you planted seed of a rhyming need. A good day to you, Patt.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't gamble with money - just my time and emotion. Or to put it another way, I'm a writer who works on spec.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah, sure know that
      Time is a big gamble at many a writer's mat

      Delete
  9. When it comes to betting, I'm good at Draw Poker in Vegas and that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go win a load
      Could run away and hit the road

      Delete
  10. No bets for money here
    Not the gambling kind
    Like to keep the money to myself
    That is what is on my mind.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keeping it all in
      Sure means you always win

      Delete
  11. Not big on bets or dare
    Not even by a hair
    No dice roll for me
    Stay safe at my sea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not even one little roll
      A win could be the goal

      Delete
  12. Hmm, no bets that involved my ears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would look rather funny
      Not worth a ton of money

      Delete
  13. The Betting Way Here Today!
    Try your luck in other ways
    Bets as a tryout
    A little proud
    In participating as of play

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little nudge
      The numbers one can fudge

      Delete
  14. I'm willing to bet I will fall for one again soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems many at play
      One to fall for every day

      Delete
  15. I live in Vegas and still don't do much better.

    ReplyDelete
  16. orlin N cassie; we hope we due knot hafta "eat R werdz" but ewe can bet... ya willna catch bass terd turkee in R dinner bowlz ~~~~~~~ ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. I rarely make bets with anyone, and when I do, it's only to prove I'm right, so I bet twenty-five cents.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've always wanted to eat a rock... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a good insurance plan
      Rocking eating may then get a ban

      Delete
  19. At racetrack when placing a bet
    Some things I will never forget
    Does jockey have force
    How wet is the course
    And hooves does the horse have a set

    ReplyDelete
  20. sounds more like truth or dare than a bet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I made a bet in my office on Assembly Elections in Punjab earlier this year. The wager was that the loser would resign from the job.

    I lost, but didn't resign. And had to spend a very difficult two weeks in the office :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol must have gotten a few glares
      But no hopefully no one cares

      Delete
  22. I don't make bets unless I know with 100% certainty that I am right. I don't offer up stupid prizes for the loser though, but I do have a grand time rubbing it in their face that I was right and they were wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha rubbing it in their face can be fun
      Causing them to hiss and run

      Delete
  23. Nah...I will just watch along ~ Hope you are well Pat ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watching is the true win
      Fine as can be at our bin

      Delete
  24. I betcha is a common phrase
    But who ever says to that I raise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not many give it a go
      When a raising is all aglow

      Delete
  25. I don't like to bet
    So that never flies in my net

    ReplyDelete
  26. My Dad always said that if you lose a bet you have to pay it. No welching! He was always trying to sucker us in. So I'm pretty careful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha good way to teach
      Keeps bets out of reach

      Delete
  27. Wrestling a bear
    Fighting a moose
    I bet the wildlife
    Has a big caboose

    ReplyDelete