Sunday, October 8, 2017

A Normally Slant With This Chant!

Today is different though. No post will show. Whoops, I think I failed at that. Normally I'm a truthful cat. Actually that may not be true. Damn, all over the place at my zoo.

Normally you're here.
Normally you're there.
Normally you'd peer.
Normally you'd stare.

Normally there would be a post.
Normally I may try and fool.
Normally I hate toast.
Normally fills a pool.

For normally you're this.
Normally you're that.
But if it doesn't bring you bliss,
You don't give a scat.

But can't say that.
That's not normal you.
Whatever the normal stat,
If normal is even true.

Been there, done that.
So do not dwell.
Don't want to cause a spat,
"Normal" people may raise hell.

Instead let's avoid it.
Normally I would not.
But here as I sit,
I went against my plot.

Or maybe I'm lying.
For normally you'd see crass.
I swear I'm trying,
Normally I have more sass.

Or maybe I'm not.
A lot of confusion.
Normally that's my plot,
And it's an amusing delusion.

Normally you'd stare.
Normally you'd leave confused.
Normally you're well aware,
That I'm normally amused.

Today isn't that.
Unlike normally you fully got it.
You followed the cat.
Normally you'd get only a bit.

Do you have questions? Normally I take suggestions. But today isn't normally as is with my rhyming biz. Or is it? This normally is confusing a bit. Normally it means you just want to run away and so normally normally is what you say. Have you caught on to this rhyming pass? Don't worry, that's normally the way with my little rhyming ass.

Later all, have a nice fall.

50 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Managed to sneak thru'
      I's #1 it's true!

      Hank

      Delete
    2. Managed to sneak thru'
      I's #1 it's true!

      Hank

      Delete
    3. Snuck back to one
      Sure got done

      Delete
    4. Normally the case
      With the #1 embrace

      Delete
    5. Thanks Adam!
      Normally it is not quite normal
      Comes and go perhaps!

      Hank

      Delete
    6. A come and go
      Still a #1 show

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Normally this happens
      When accessing by phone

      Hank

      Delete
    2. Normally this happens
      When accessing by phone

      Hank

      Delete
    3. The phone likes to play
      Even late it has its say

      Delete
  3. So what is normal anyway. Guess it is totally different for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That it normally will be
      At each normal sea

      Delete
  4. I haven't lived normal in years. What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Formally normally on review
    From "Jimmy Crack Corn" take the cue
    Breaking news is normally due
    Cause all my neighbors have the flu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A germs about
      Toss them out
      Spray them down
      Or find a new town

      Delete
  6. We're not all that good at normal around these parts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Change things up
      Just don't turn into a pup

      Delete
  7. Normally you have posts ready to go
    For days, months, years ahead
    To not see one from you
    I would think you were dead.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha would be the case
      For a post not to embrace

      Delete
  8. Normally, I am a bit abnormal...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Normally, you rhyme
    No matter the time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's ok, no one ever called me normal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What’s normal is very subjective, I think. Also what’s considered normal in public keeps changing and again, still very subjective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, changes over and over
      Unlike a butt sniffing rover lol

      Delete
  12. Normal is strange
    Who can declare
    That someone unique
    Is not rare


    And special

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rare is better
      Should write a letter

      Delete
  13. Please define normally for me.
    For I don't understand you see.
    Is it doing what others do?
    Or is it being just you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can go either way
      At the end of the day

      Delete
  14. I tend to steer clear of normal. I like a little excitement in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excitement can be fun
      Unless the scary kind by the ton

      Delete
  15. A Normally Slant With This Chant!
    May be there but comes with a grunt
    Always a constant
    May not be relevant
    But accompanied with a brave front

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see this word written all the time.
    And I don’t think it’s a crime.
    I like to be Abby normal
    Why be so formal?

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's abnormal to use the word "normal"
    when abnormality is the new norm
    Honest people should say "abnormally"
    Keep it real, and be true to form.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abnormally you say
      Guess liars have their way

      Delete
  18. What one person thinks is normal others may not.
    Late readibng Pat but better late than never.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete