Sunday, November 12, 2017

The Dissection Of Inspection!

The cat gave a cheer the other day as he didn't have to pay. Or rather Pat did it. What do I care about that money shit? All came back clear when the car's safety inspection came near.

Done the inspection.
Went through the collection.
There was no detection.
Not one single rejection.

No need for a selection.
No need for any protection.
You won't hear any objection,
For your car passed the inspection.

Out in a parking section,
Came upon a new inspection.
An inspection toward my direction,
Questioning the first inspection.

Look past the midsection.
Your tires need some affection.
At least an air injection.
They should have caused a rejection.

You sure need a correction,
Over that safety inspection.
An accident will make a connection,
And insurance will give a deflection.

Need more than disinfection.
At least to my recollection.
I'd demand a reelection.
Or a new stage direction.

Bust at an intersection,
Whoops, to that interjection.
Would cost even more from a non-detection.
But will cause no insurrection.

We will fix the whole section.
We did so good with your inspection.
You'll never make the connection.
As we didn't give you a rejection.

That place has no affection.
They missed the detection.
Lazy sobs in that direction.
Just giving a deflection.

But at least a stupid inspection,
Beats another non detection.
A urinary tract infection,
Would sure be rough on an erection.

Ever go through that? Stupid mechanic where you are at? Oh yeah, it passes with ease. Nothing in your car is wrong and away you can breeze. Whoops, the tires are pretty much done. Yeah, but we passed them as they run. Though you'd get away with no cash. Whoops, back to us we want you to dash. Pffft they can suck on the gas that comes out my little rhyming ass.

Later all, have a nice fall.

36 comments:

  1. As a non driver no, I don't have to go through that.
    Very cleverly written Pat.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to a few places like that. Not sure which is worse, a general car repair shop or a dealership.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both can be just as bad
      But there are a few good ones near our pad

      Delete
  3. Cars leave me in a basic fog
    I know far less than does my dog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We know a little more now
      But nothing that would wow

      Delete
  4. The place we used to take our cars would always tell me I needed a front end alignment. We finally found a new place with mechanics I trust and they've never mentioned an alignment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just looking for more money
      Probably think it is funny

      Delete
  5. We don't have safety inspections where we live but if you saw some of the cars you would know that right off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha holes in the side
      And duct tape far and wide?

      Delete
  6. I remember one place telling me I needed a new air filter. They showed me mine which had a little bit of stuff caught in it. I took it, tapped it on the ground, and all the stuff fell out. The mechanic didn't say a word when I told him it was fine and put it back in. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol showed him
      He probably thought you were dim

      Delete
  7. They always try to upsale when it comes to cars
    Especially if they think you don't know much
    So one has to be careful
    And not be out of touch.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one has to be
      As they try and fleece you at your sea

      Delete
  8. I always check my windshield wipers when going for a car inspection. They always try to get you on that one and then you pay twice the price for wipers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love that retail value crap
      As they shove it up and try to fool many a chap

      Delete
  9. Cars are such a pain in the rear. There's always something that needs looked at.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That there seems to be
      Fix that and another is there to see

      Delete
  10. my local place is clean and neat
    I trust them with my car, it's all sweet
    no jive, no flaws
    they don't break laws

    whew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is good
      No law breaking is fine under any hood

      Delete
  11. we don't have them on a federal level and my state does not require it at all. I'm a bit glad on that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can make one glad in a way
      Until the nuts drive into the bay

      Delete
  12. we have cars here but oh dear I dont use neither .Only travel in buses when I go to the town.Hubby always has problems with cars :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Problems sure can pile up indeed
      Uggg I really disliked buses at my feed

      Delete
    2. yes I thought you dont like buses but all my life I use them :)

      Delete
    3. Have to get to and fro
      So a busing you go

      Delete
  13. Yeah, that's happened to me, though not lately. Found a new inspection mechanic and trust has blossomed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finding a good one is a win
      Doesn't try to do you in

      Delete
  14. That's why I am so happy to have a mechanically inclined husband. He can usually detect and fix our car problems so we don't throw a ton of money way at the mechanics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a nice way to be
      Knowing how to fix it is a win at any sea

      Delete
  15. The Dissection Of Inspection!
    They threw in the suspicions
    Some cautions mentioned
    Eventually nothing wrong
    A fast one on those uninformed

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fast one they'd try
      As out your money may fly

      Delete
  16. I hate going for emissions inspections, especially as I have a check engine light that likes to come on with fluctuations in temperature, and an engine check light means failure. It's some wonky little gauge somewhere in the engine that doesn't like sudden changes. My awesome car repair place owner says don't worry about it, because it isn't worth the cost to chase it down. But if that check engine light starts flashing ... Have a good one, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get that stupid light on once in a while
      Unless it flashes at me, I keep on going many a mile

      Delete
  17. I think I'm actually pleased I don't drive.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete