Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top 10 As The Animals Invade My Den!

The 24 Hour Rhyme Time Movie-athon
A Post Every Hour Today At My Lawn

Are you exhausted yet? So fun to do by this pet. As one an hour keeps up all day. For Pat's birthday and because picking ten last Monday annoyed me we are having a movie day at my bay. If you are able to comment on every one, may get a little reward under my sun!

In no order at my border and the first that come to mind, it's a Top 10 Animal Movie List from my rhyming behind.


Can't not have this on the list,
Even though the ending may leave you in a mist.
One faithful mutt,
Didn't even sniff a butt.


A mutt that can jump,
And he too doesn't hump.
Quite the fun little flick,
With enough sequels to make you sick.


Another fun one,
Even if that drool scares me a ton.
Plus he likes chicken too,
So works at my zoo.


A spotted cat story.
You know I'll show that in all its glory.
Duma was a great view.
It even had a tarsier in it too.


One of the best of the bunch.
Sad the mountain lion didn't have the dogs for lunch.
But I guess we can't win them all.
Deserves a spot on your wall.


And so does number two.
Bringing forth a whole canine crew.
With only one cat.
Something should be done about that.


The mutt showing up a human cop.
That works at our shop.
What they don't show in their poster doodle,
As he got to hump a poodle.


Hooch is dirty,
Not at all flirty.
But makes for a fun watch.
A dog like that would have you reaching for the scotch.


It's a skating monkey.
That is sure something to see.
Well done too,
A goal scoring monkey, who knew?

And yet again more mutts,
Who are all friggin nuts.
But one thing it made clear,
To prove you're the boss, bite them on the ear.
 
Another one down, now now don't frown. Just wait an hour or less than that and a new list will come from the cat. Going for 24 posts in one day. Damn, even I may get all movied out at my bay. Can you keep up with each pass? Sure fun to watch by my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

32 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 8 in a row
      Damn you are lurking away at my show

      Delete
  2. "I'm gonna write a little letter,
    Gonna mail it to my local DJ.
    Yeah an' it's a jumpin' little record
    I want my jockey to play.
    Roll Over Beethoven, I gotta hear it again today."

    Your cat's the king/he knows exactly which way to swing! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That he does
      Thanks for the roll over Beethoven music buzz

      Delete
  3. 101 dalmations was cool, too
    Did you forget that one at your zoo? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that never got in
      All those dogs the cat couldn`t give the win haha

      Delete
  4. Snow dogs and Air Bud were entertaining ~ Every hour post Pat, wow ~ Happy Birthday to you ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah going for every hour
      With my movie top ten shower

      Delete
  5. This is going to be the toughest thing ever to keep up with but damnit I'm going to try Pat, let's do this! I can't believe that they made a film about dogs playing ice hockey, it's so ridiculous but it might be fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is hard to do
      But can be done at my zoo
      Actually it was a monkey playing ice hockey
      Beats a screwed up jockey

      Delete
  6. Homeward bound was great, you are crazy doing 24 posts in one day, you now that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That I know
      But I let the crazy flow

      Delete
  7. I remember bawling my eyes out as a kid watching Old Yeller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I cried too
      When away he went at my zoo

      Delete
  8. "Old Yeller' the best animal movie ever made,
    May he rest in peace, lying in that glade.
    They don't make 'em like that anymore,
    and it's a good thing, because my tar ducts would be sore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is very true
      Now they are to scared to make such a thing come due
      And it was the best
      Beats all the rest

      Delete
  9. Animals are fun
    Provide variety
    Make amazing runs
    In all propriety
    Great supporting cast
    Can pull the audience
    They laugh last
    In many instances

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That they do
      Get the last laugh in view
      And just their look
      Can be off the hook

      Delete
  10. I get the feels whenever I see on reruns these 90's movies just to to think that all of these animals from have probably deceased :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah all have probably passe away
      But it hits us all one day

      Delete
  11. I immediately think of slober when I see Hooch.
    Makes me shiver and not want a smooch.
    hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha he did slobber away
      With his big drooly mug display

      Delete
  12. K9 and Turner and Hooch were two of the funniest movies ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they were such fun
      To give a run

      Delete
  13. I heard you were into bestiality Cat. This just proves it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You missed Milo and Otis! I am starting to think you need to send me these lists for approval before posting them up lmao!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha forgot that one
      But it too is good under the sun

      Delete
  15. Seen Beethoven a lot as a kid but I don't think I would watch them now.

    ReplyDelete