Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top 10 Going All Lovey Dovey At My Den!

The 24 Hour Rhyme Time Movie-athon
A Post Every Hour Today At My Lawn

Are you exhausted yet? So fun to do by this pet. As one an hour keeps up all day. For Pat's birthday and because picking ten last Monday annoyed me we are having a movie day at my bay. If you are able to comment on every one, may get a little reward under my sun!

In no order at my border and the first that come to mind, it's a Top 10 Lovey Dovey Movie List from my rhyming behind.


Paid to get a date,
As he didn't want to wait.
Becoming oh so cool,
Even if he drove a lawnmower after school.


Bloom wanting to stab himself.
That right there should give it a spot on your shelf.
And they have the nerve to say,
Who are they?


A trip through the past.
With a fun cast.
Even if each are a nut,
Some stuck in a rut.


Eww to the dogs.
Leaving brown logs.
But online you go.
Good even if no felines show.


When everything goes all wrong,
And you'd rather be home playing Donkey Kong.
Yet fun to watch,
But in real life you'd need some scotch.


Going from radio to internet,
Very similiar you can bet,
To the Seattle one,
Yet still very well done.


Just the name,
Brings it fame.
They should make pills for this shit,
Is also spit.


Back in the dark ages,
With low minimum wages,
There was no internet,
So radio is where they met.


And going even farther back,
With a boombox attack.
Thankfully he never dropped it on his head.
But if you can say anything what should be said?


Technically it might not fit,
But does at my pit.
Very well done,
Even if he fired everyone.

Another one down, now now don't frown. Just wait an hour or less than that and a new list will come from the cat. Going for 24 posts in one day. Damn, even I may get all movied out at my bay. Can you keep up with each pass? Sure fun to watch by my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

36 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Staying on top
      At least once with the movie crop

      Delete
  2. Lovey dovey
    Am I lucky?
    Yesterday you gave some hints
    No idea when you would begin
    Now I know!
    Lurking every hour
    That's the idea!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha good luck with lurking each hour
      If anyone can do it you have the power

      Delete
  3. You must be crazy
    My Human's too lazy
    To do this every hour
    She doesn't have the power
    Of body or mind
    But we think you're fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha well I am crazy as can be
      As I go all movie at my sea

      Delete
  4. Serendipity is my favorite one
    You picked all the best, well done
    Not sure about Up in the Air
    Nothing in that movie was fair
    But great acting in them all
    Nothing better than to fall
    In love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I needed one more
      So used that at my shore
      Serendipity is also my favorite one
      Under my sun

      Delete
  5. I hate that lovey-dovey stuff
    Unless I'm one who's getting lovey
    In which case it doesn't usually hit the big-screen
    But Cusack's films are worthy of being seen

    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah wouldn`t want that there
      As then all could see you bare

      Delete
  6. Serendipity wasn't a bad one at all

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not the loveist of the doveist
    have you chosen for your list.
    Yest some interesting choices,
    with similar voices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they way too sappy crap
      Makes me want to take a nap

      Delete
  8. It's so weird that I haven't seen any of these! The only romantic comedy I think I've ever watched is 28 Dresses though so that explains that I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that makes two
      Who have not seen one at their zoo

      Delete
  9. A couple of my favourites here!

    Happy Birthday to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad a few favorites can be seen here
      Thanks for the wishes to my little rhyming rear

      Delete
  10. Romance in the air -
    Who'll not care
    Happy Birthday
    at your layer,
    Pat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the wish
      With my movie dish

      Delete
  11. sleepless and you've got mail
    will always be 2 I love without fail!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I seen the same ones as Betsy. My Husband won't watch chick flicks and I don't care one way or the other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bah I'll watch as long as they aren't too sappy
      Then I will give the remote a tappy

      Delete
  13. Ryan and Hanks were a winning game..
    I always enjoy these two romantic flicks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah those two made good ones
      With their movie runs

      Delete
  14. Some of these were really good, but seriously I think Sleepless in Seattle was over rated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is a tad on the high side
      But still a fun movie ride

      Delete
  15. Apparently you missed The Notebook. And Pretty Woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pfft to the notebook I say
      Pretty woman was a good one though at my bay

      Delete
  16. Again, barley seen any of these, but I finally got around to watch the Notebook because loads of people talked about that...why I cried..love movies are stupid, I need a tissue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blah to that
      Avoid the truly sappy at my mat

      Delete