Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top 10 Series At My Den!

The 24 Hour Rhyme Time Movie-athon
A Post Every Hour Today At My Lawn

Are you exhausted yet? So fun to do by this pet. As one an hour keeps up all day. For Pat's birthday and because picking ten last Monday annoyed me we are having a movie day at my bay. If you are able to comment on every one, may get a little reward under my sun!

In no order at my border and the first that come to mind, it's a Top 10 Series Movie List from my rhyming behind.


Going 88 mph all the way through,
All three are well worth a view.
The third is fun in the willd west,
But it isn't the best.


This includes Batman and Batman Returns too.
As all of them are lumped together at my zoo.
But from start to finish was quite a ride,
Although some go over board as they shout that with pride.


Ignoring number 4,
And 5 too at my shore.
But the other three,
All should see.


Another story as one,
With three movies spun.
One should never scorn,
Anyone with the last name Bourne.


The fourth is the biggest load of trash ever.
But the first three are quite clever,
Worth a viewing endeavor,
So pull back the curtain lever.


From getting blown up on a the loo,
To I'm too old for this shit coming due.
Plus it is one two three than go,
Or do you go on three at your show?



Spanning across a huge land,
They were all grand.
Even if the third had 50 endings or so,
Wrapping up everything in a big bow.


Before that prequel crap,
Making the name take a nose dive lap.
Star Wars was grand,
Maybe not when the Ewoks came across the land.


I bet here is one you never knew.
But they are well worth a view.
Very well done, especially for TV.
The first was the best to me.


Ignoring 4's complete crap,
One and two should be given a lap.
Three if you have time to waste.
But 4 will turn your brain to paste.

Another one down, now now don't frown. Just wait an hour or less than that and a new list will come from the cat. Going for 24 posts in one day. Damn, even I may get all movied out at my bay. Can you keep up with each pass? Sure fun to watch by my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

26 comments:

  1. I love these movies ~ Whew to the marathon ~ Are you taking a break after this ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A break you say?
      Pfft to that at my bay

      Delete
  2. Some day your own trilogy
    will be turned into movies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be grand
      Then I'd have dough in my land

      Delete
  3. Back to the Future
    With elements of wonder
    Appealed to the youngsters
    They did clamor for more!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah was a great one to view
      At each and every zoo

      Delete
  4. Holy smoke, series you're giving a go
    Think I'll just sit back and enjoy the show.
    Great for a day when the winds satrt to blow,
    At least where I live there won't be any snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you
      At snow at my zoo
      Will trade with you
      If you want some snow to view

      Delete
  5. It's funny because over here to give something a lap actually means to miss it out but there's no way you're saying that about those first two Terminator films which were awesome. Love all the trilogies here, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings were both fantastic and that's not debatable. Makes me sad that this doesn't finish until 2 in the morning, I guess I'll have to read the later ones at some other point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you'll get there
      No sense loosing sleep because of my lair
      As the time zones are screwy
      And you can't beat Chewie

      Delete
  6. OK, I have time for one more
    Before I head out the door
    The sun is shining, I hope
    you take a break from rhyming
    And enjoy something fun
    On your birthday, what a run
    This was, I commented on 16 posts
    in a row, time to rest at my coast
    Back to the future, that I love
    Now out to photograph maybe a dove
    Wow, I won first, and 16 of 24
    Hope a reward will be at my door
    Farewell for now, to you I bow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha 16 in a row
      That is a ton at my show
      Not sure how you sleep
      At your keep
      We shall see
      What come about at my tree

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    I forgot all about the Lethal Weapon series, I remember really enjoying them all at one point. I bet they'd be good for a watch again today, it's been far too long. You've got some good movies going on here. Hope your big day was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah those ones were fun to watch all four
      That is rare for a movie tour
      Day was fun
      And still not done

      Delete
  8. Well, I seen a few of those but didn't really like any of them that much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geez such bad taste
      What a waste hahaha

      Delete
  9. I like the Terminator and lethal Weapon movies, the rest..not so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well those two were grand
      In movie land

      Delete
  10. LOTR I'm with you on that one. And Bruce-nom nom nom.

    Happy Birthday Cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back once more
      At my shore
      And agreeing with me
      Must be something wrong with thee

      Delete
  11. I agree with most here. Don't know about Star Wars though. Never was my cup of tea. I will watch the Borne movies any day though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All but number 4
      I will give a tour
      Hate that bourne 4 thing
      Star Wars is good but not oh so grand, like many have, in my wing

      Delete
  12. I definitely will check out the Librarian, that looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was rather good
      A rare find in my hood

      Delete