Sunday, March 24, 2013

Top 10 Take Action At My Den!

The 24 Hour Rhyme Time Movie-athon
A Post Every Hour Today At My Lawn

Are you exhausted yet? So fun to do by this pet. As one an hour keeps up all day. For Pat's birthday and because picking ten last Monday annoyed me we are having a movie day at my bay. If you are able to comment on every one, may get a little reward under my sun!

In no order at my border and the first that come to mind, it's a Top 10 Action Movie List from my rhyming behind.


Whatcha gonna do,
When Big Momma comes after you?
Drop a french fry in the car,
And you may get turned to tar.


He lies,
To the bad guys.
At least he kills them fast,
Even if they aren't last.


It's a small world after all,
Sings some crazy as they fall.
And that poor car,
Didn't kick azz very far.


That librarian sure takes the cake,
As in the sun she does bake.
And with a guitar,
The bad guys sure are left with a scar.


Covered in glass,
They still can't make a pass.
But the quarterback is toast.
Is it time for a weenie roast?


Just fun is had,
When egos are gone from every lad.
They can still spit,
Even if they are too old for this shit.


The town should have left him be,
And pretended it was Mayberry.
For with his big gun,
He'll make them all run.


A crazy loon,
Makes one sing his too old tune.
Jumping from a roof though,
Was sure the fun show.


Walking the sands,
Taking out bad guy bands.
In such a way,
That they will surely not have a nice day.


He came back,
Better than the last attack.
From bad to good,
Poor robot is just misunderstood.

Another one down, now now don't frown. Just wait an hour or less than that and a new list will come from the cat. Going for 24 posts in one day. Damn, even I may get all movied out at my bay. Can you keep up with each pass? Sure fun to watch by my little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

27 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. aw, I was late!
      Snoozing on the couch at any rate.
      haha.

      Delete
    2. Have to take a break
      And lose your number one stake

      Delete
  2. Two out of 24 isn't bad and honestly that makes me feel a little rad. These are all great sounding action flicks. Glad to hear that the Expendables 2 is still fun when they don't take their egos out for a run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah 2 isn't bad
      Han easily wins #1 at my pad
      And yeah was better than the first
      With its action burst

      Delete
  3. The first thing I thought
    was how they all look so young...the whole lot!
    haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true
      Before their egos were the size of a zoo

      Delete
  4. Just wanted to stop by and say Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the birthday run
      Here under my sun

      Delete
  5. you are giving my reader a run for the money today
    say why dont you go have a birthday party or something
    ha. oo desperado and road warrior top my list for this list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha the cat is just making sure he is seen
      All day on your screen

      Delete
  6. I have only seen a couple of those. I guess I don't get out much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha with netflix you can stay in
      At your bin

      Delete
  7. When it comes to action Arnold is the man
    Even this robot has quite a good tan.
    Too bad he comes to such a sad end,
    but that's his choice how his life he will spend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he went right around the bend
      With such a trend
      Trying for such crap
      The robot should have long ago taken a nap

      Delete
  8. Desperado I liked that one with Antonio Banderas..lol..
    and I've seen all the Die Hard movies..then again its Bruce Willis..lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah have to watch each one
      Even if 4 and 5 suck under ones sun

      Delete
  9. First Blood brought it out
    Lots of action, the hero suffered
    Would not give a shout for
    Too much action is also a bore

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah too much isn't so grand
      But the right mix in any land
      Is fun for a view
      At ones zoo

      Delete
  10. I guess where we fail to reach an agreement on the comedy selections, I will agree with you on every pick here. These were some of my favorites back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There we go
      Can agree on all at my show
      In at least one part
      Others just fall apart

      Delete
  11. Now we are talking, guns and explosions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the way to go
      blow the crap out of stuff at the movie show

      Delete