Saturday, July 22, 2017

Pick A Name Not So Tame!

The cat makes fun of humans as a whole. That is such an easy stroll. You make it far too easy for me. But I never meanly going after one person at my sea. That sure isn't the way of the whole. Many humans need a bash to the head with a lump of coal.

Her I don't like
Him I rather hate.
A fine way to strike,
But then you take the bait.

She's just a bitch.
I don't know her for real.
But oh what a witch.
I say it with zeal.

He's just an ass.
I'd hate his ugly face.
I just know he's crass.
I put him in his place.

Let's up the ante.
Can be so easy.
Go down the umm slanty?
Get even more breezy.

She's a bleep bleep bleep.
I know it to be true.
I read it at my keep.
The internet gave me a clue.

He's a bleeping bleep bleeper.
I heard it from a friend of a friend of a friend.
I never dug any deeper,
But him I'll still offend.

Oh, I'm not done.
Did you see that bleeping bleep?
I hate them a ton.
They are such a useless heap.

I don't agree with that.
I think it is wrong.
I hope you go splat.
I'm right all along.

Because I'm right I have the will,
The will to call you names.
Here, have your fill.
Bleep you, you bleeping bleep and your bleeping claims.

Can't be civil.
Can't sound wise.
Let brain cells shrivel,
As the mud slinging flies.

Pfffft all humans can do as they hide away at their zoo. Okay to dislike something and not agree. But yeah, let's just shout hate at every one of those bleeps from behind a computer screen at our sea. Don't you love haters? Toss them all in moon craters. That will suck the hot air out of them in mass. Such a thing sure wouldn't get any hate from my little rhyming ass.

Fill your rummer, get drunk all summer.

48 comments:

  1. If everyone had the same opinion of others in life, what a dull world it would be.
    Excellent verse Pat.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name calling is juvenile
    What are we, 14?
    Grow up and fly right
    Let's not be cruel or mean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But so many do
      Juvenile through and through

      Delete
  3. Really can't judge someone you don't know. Although I'm pretty sure the guy who pulls out in front of me and does ten miles under the speed limit is a jerk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol get out of the way
      Is usually the nicest thing I'd say

      Delete
    2. Seems all have this one
      As slowpokes run

      Delete
  4. Pick A Name Not So Tame!
    So easy to accord blame
    Calling names
    Is a sick game
    More sense but to refrain

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More sense indeed
      Few have it at each feed

      Delete
  5. Better not to judge
    at least not out loud
    better to keep quiet
    especially in a crowd

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right or wrong, why the judge
    Like eating too much sugary fudge
    It all comes back and hits you hard
    Eat fudge, become a tub of lard

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, humans are usually joke worthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That they are
      As they go well below par

      Delete
  8. Orlin nailed it. We're experts at dissing each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That humans can do
      Experts in all that poo

      Delete
  9. Sticks and stones are easier to dodge

    Sad here when our fearless leader is the biggest name caller of all. Sets such a good example
    Big sigh.
    He is such a -----------! Ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha sets the bar
      Maybe he'll fall quite far

      Delete
  10. We all do this in one from or another
    Diss her, diss him, diss father and diss brother.
    I don't like racists or gossips galore.
    They are not worth a penny or more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, toss them in a hole
      Or hang them from a flag pole

      Delete
  11. I often wonder when my cats look at me
    what do they see?
    Someone that feeds them and cleans their litter?
    Or the lady that sometimes gives them medicine that is bitter?
    If kitties could talk, we might be surprised.
    Well, in a way they do as they watch us with big eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their eyes sure capture all
      We might not like it if they talked at our hall

      Delete
  12. Spread smiles instead of hateful names!
    I get so sick of political games!
    Have a good one, my rhyming friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sick they make all
      Would be nice if it did stall

      Delete
  13. If the president of the usa does it, why not us?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true
      High and mighty has it in view

      Delete
  14. Bleep bleep bleep...
    That's pretty deep
    As they share their wit
    Being full of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wit no long lasting
      Needs new casting

      Delete
  15. Yep some humans are so mean behind computer.
    If you want to test a man's character, give him anonymity. Decent people are decent no matter what :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that is truly the way
      You really find out with anonymity at play

      Delete
  16. Ha - sounds like cats are as opinionated as humans!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That bleep bleep bleep
    Thinks he's bleep bleep
    Well I bleep bleep bleep
    Till he's bleepin' bleep

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some people are the worst.
    They make me lose my mind!
    They truly are a curse
    They can kiss my behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May get germs
      If they met those terms

      Delete
  19. Just be kind,
    although we all occasionally loose our mind. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sadly, the high school drama of hating on others never goes away. I think adults can be worse than teen girls sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, adults sure crank it up
      Overflow their hate cup

      Delete