Sunday, September 10, 2017

Get Ready To Start And Grab A Cart!

The cat shall sit and lick. Hey, grooming does the trick. Then I can get hair all over the place. I laugh when it gets in your face. All from I starting to lick. Aren't I a bit of a snip snipped dick?

Boo hoo, you can't win.
Never took a spin.
Now that's a sin.
Where to begin?

Just begin.
No big win.
No big mention.
Letting the beginning get attention.

May start to fail.
You may wail.
But fail to start,
And you're a fart.

Less than a fart.
Some other non essential part.
An appendix are you.
At least a fart relief can come due.

All roads start.
All fall apart.
The cracks may show,
A tire may blow.

But within the crack,
Learn something you lack.
Or break your momma's back.
That may cause flack.

Continue and learn.
Growth at each turn.
Unless you turn back.
But some points you still rack.

Began and tried.
Went for a ride.
Life gave to you,
Whether you think it true.

Failed or not.
Added to the plot.
Took away from it all.
You may even stall.

But you went.
Didn't pitch a tent.
And what do you know?
You began to go.

Afraid of beginning? Well you won't end up winning. It may take forever in a day, but can't shorten forever if you don't play. A simple beginning can go a long way even if a bumpy road comes into play. All this talk about roads at my sea. You'd think they were walked by me. Nah, don't want to be like the chicken and turned into a flat mass. I will stay inside with my little rhyming ass.

Fill your rummer, get drunk all summer.

42 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading. Well done.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not what was said
      Repeats that on every blog that is fed

      Delete
    2. Which is why I was laughing,

      Delete
    3. Figured that
      With his repeat stat

      Delete
  2. Ok, I'm cracking up, and not from your post!

    😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cracking up like a puzzle?
      Do we need to get you a muzzle

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. But can it end with no start
      Could be rough on that brain part

      Delete
  4. I'll have to try cleaning up in a cart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get Ready To Start And Grab A Cart!
    Put in the efforts when not so hard
    Go get cracking
    Start a beginning
    There'll be some rewards on the cards

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That there will
      Beginning fits the bill

      Delete
  6. Need to begin
    If you want to end
    So you can keep going
    And be on the mend.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Songs galore about beginnings
    Like Thanksgiving with the trimmings
    Begin today to love your freedom
    Those who oppose, do you need em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toss them in the creek
      Then on them take a leak

      Delete
  8. Sometimes beginning is good just so you can get to the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true
      More so when crap comes due

      Delete
  9. Little kitties get squished on the road. Stay inside and safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inside is the way
      Much safer with a litter tray

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A cartful of crap is still crap. Take time. Begin slowly. Quality vs quantity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What if you begin and then stall?
    That's my predicament at my hall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Break down the wall
      Then ends the stall

      Delete
  13. It won't happen if you don't start working towards it. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes I lack motivation to start beginning things, but once I find my groove, it's hard to stop me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get in that groove and away you go
      Ducks all in a row

      Delete
  15. I began
    Then I ran
    Ran with the bone
    Used to the phone
    Made that call
    That did enthrall
    Never fear the beginning
    A pawsitive winning
    It works out in the end
    My pussy type friend.

    Pawsitive wishes,

    Penny 🐶

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Works out
      Out and about
      Or works in
      For a spin

      Delete
  16. Each night game of lotto I’d play
    Till finally luck came my way
    Although just a token
    For me luck had spoken
    The machine was broken that day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Left out in the cold
      With your new one gold

      Delete
  17. If you don't even start, you are less than a fart.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have to start somewhere
    Hard as it may be
    Eventually gaining motion
    Accomplishing brilliantly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome post, Pat, with a profound message. If I were still teaching, I be tempted to put this on a bulletin board: "May start to fail. You may wail.
    But fail to start, And you're a fart." At least until some parent complained and the principal ordered me to remove it! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol name calling they would say
      Causing the PTA dismay

      Delete